TRENDnet Launches the World's Smallest Wireless N Travel Router
TORRANCE, Calif. -January 8, 2008-TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the launch of the world's smallest 300Mbps Wireless N Travel Router Kit, model TEW-654TR, this high performance wireless n router is so small, it can disappear into your front pocket.
The 300Mbps Wireless N Travel Router Kit comes with a convenient carrying case, a thin 3-foot Ethernet cable, an electrical adapter, a handy alternate USB cable to power the router from a computer and the Ultra Compact 300Mbps Wireless N Travel Router.
The 300Mbps Wireless N Travel Router is a remarkable 2.5 inches wide by 3.25 inches long by 0.75 inches high (6.4 x 8.2 x 1.9cm). It has a LED display that communicates power and link status, a reset button, a power port and a 10/100Mbps Wide Area Network Ethernet port. The latest in wireless encryption protects valuable data, while advanced Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) antenna technology delivers high speed wireless connectivity and broad coverage that minimizes dead spots.
"This high speed wireless n travel router is great for people on the go. The product's lightweight and ultra-compact design can fit into even the most over-stuffed luggage," stated Brian Chu, IT Director for TRENDnet. "The router also provides multiple users with high speed access to a single Internet connection."
TRENDnet is an award winning global brand, dedicated to providing a completeline of high quality yet affordable networking solutions for small tomid-sized business and home users alike. Founded in 1990, TRENDnet is headquartered in Torrance, California, and maintains branch officesin Europe, Central America, South America and Asia. TRENDnet productsare sold in over 125 countries. The TRENDnet brand is consistentlyrecognized for high quality, exceptional performance and unparalleledsupport. For more information visit https://www.trendnet.com or call +1 (310) 961-5500.
Latest News Posts
- Android 17 confirmed as next Dragon Ball FighterZ DLC
- Danny Trejo introduces Magic: The Gathering Arena Open Beta
- Dark Souls Remastered for Switch: Network Test available
- Platinum Games addresses Bayonetta 3 development progress
- Nintendo Switch NES Emulator successfully hacked, new games?
- DLink HD Wi-Fi Camera 8300LH Review
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Review: No Seriously, Just Buy It
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Can't connect to the media server on my AC68U
- The Slater releases on September 20th
- Partnership Between Mastiff and Yggdrazil Group Brings Home Sweet Home to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One This October
- Turn-Based PC-RTS 'ValeGuard' Has Launched On STEAM Offering Exciting City-Building & Strategic Real-Time Combat
- IBM Takes Major Step in Breaking Open the Black Box of AI
- Genpact Launches Cora CommandCenter to Transform Digital Workforce Performance and Automation Governance