TRENDnet Launches the World's Smallest Wireless N Travel Router
TORRANCE, Calif. -January 8, 2008-TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the launch of the world's smallest 300Mbps Wireless N Travel Router Kit, model TEW-654TR, this high performance wireless n router is so small, it can disappear into your front pocket.
The 300Mbps Wireless N Travel Router Kit comes with a convenient carrying case, a thin 3-foot Ethernet cable, an electrical adapter, a handy alternate USB cable to power the router from a computer and the Ultra Compact 300Mbps Wireless N Travel Router.
The 300Mbps Wireless N Travel Router is a remarkable 2.5 inches wide by 3.25 inches long by 0.75 inches high (6.4 x 8.2 x 1.9cm). It has a LED display that communicates power and link status, a reset button, a power port and a 10/100Mbps Wide Area Network Ethernet port. The latest in wireless encryption protects valuable data, while advanced Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) antenna technology delivers high speed wireless connectivity and broad coverage that minimizes dead spots.
"This high speed wireless n travel router is great for people on the go. The product's lightweight and ultra-compact design can fit into even the most over-stuffed luggage," stated Brian Chu, IT Director for TRENDnet. "The router also provides multiple users with high speed access to a single Internet connection."
TRENDnet is an award winning global brand, dedicated to providing a completeline of high quality yet affordable networking solutions for small tomid-sized business and home users alike. Founded in 1990, TRENDnet is headquartered in Torrance, California, and maintains branch officesin Europe, Central America, South America and Asia. TRENDnet productsare sold in over 125 countries. The TRENDnet brand is consistentlyrecognized for high quality, exceptional performance and unparalleledsupport. For more information visit https://www.trendnet.com or call +1 (310) 961-5500.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- Hasselblad's new camera snaps 400-megapixel photos
- Crytek starts sign-ups for Hunt: Showdown closed Alpha
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series