TRENDnet Launches the World's Smallest Wireless N Travel Router
TORRANCE, Calif. -January 8, 2008-TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the launch of the world's smallest 300Mbps Wireless N Travel Router Kit, model TEW-654TR, this high performance wireless n router is so small, it can disappear into your front pocket.
The 300Mbps Wireless N Travel Router Kit comes with a convenient carrying case, a thin 3-foot Ethernet cable, an electrical adapter, a handy alternate USB cable to power the router from a computer and the Ultra Compact 300Mbps Wireless N Travel Router.
The 300Mbps Wireless N Travel Router is a remarkable 2.5 inches wide by 3.25 inches long by 0.75 inches high (6.4 x 8.2 x 1.9cm). It has a LED display that communicates power and link status, a reset button, a power port and a 10/100Mbps Wide Area Network Ethernet port. The latest in wireless encryption protects valuable data, while advanced Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) antenna technology delivers high speed wireless connectivity and broad coverage that minimizes dead spots.
"This high speed wireless n travel router is great for people on the go. The product's lightweight and ultra-compact design can fit into even the most over-stuffed luggage," stated Brian Chu, IT Director for TRENDnet. "The router also provides multiple users with high speed access to a single Internet connection."
TRENDnet is an award winning global brand, dedicated to providing a completeline of high quality yet affordable networking solutions for small tomid-sized business and home users alike. Founded in 1990, TRENDnet is headquartered in Torrance, California, and maintains branch officesin Europe, Central America, South America and Asia. TRENDnet productsare sold in over 125 countries. The TRENDnet brand is consistentlyrecognized for high quality, exceptional performance and unparalleledsupport. For more information visit https://www.trendnet.com or call +1 (310) 961-5500.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 32, RX Vega 28 rumored to be coming
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM