UltraBook has attracted widespread acclaim with its compact body and long endurance, but the cost for pursuing ultra-light mobility is always insufficient storage capacity! To meet the storage demands of mobile users, Apacer adopts "Super Speed, Compact, Stylish Streamline" as design concept to launch the new USB3.0 portable HDD AC233, the perfect match for UltraBook. By combining matte and glossy finish, as well as the unique "Streamline Shark" curve design, AC233 highlights the USB3.0's velocity. AC233 is available in three capacities, 1TB, 750GB, 500GB, and boasts the maximum read/write speed of 112/109 MB/s. That is, it takes only 50 seconds to transmit a DVD video.
"Streamline Shark" Curve Design - highlighting its velocity
AC233 portable HDD has a finely crafted look. Coated in "Deep-Sea Black", it combines matte and glossy finish, demonstrating the sleek and clean aesthetics. AC233 employs a unique "Streamline Shark" curve shape to manifest its compactness and Super Speed, which is unique among traditional, square models. In addition, four bumps have been added to the bottom of the body for a considerate anti-slip, anti-scratch mechanism, strengthening its protective function.
Super Speed and Large Capacity, Perfect Match for UltraBook
UltraBook mostly adopts SSDs (Solid State Drives) with a mainstream capacity of 128GB, so insufficient capacity is inevitable. Cloud disks can be used smoothly only by connecting to a high-speed network, which cannot satisfy storage needs for mobile users. Apacer AC233 is available in three large capacities: 1TB, 750GB, 500GB, and adopts USB3.0 Super Speed transmission interface with maximum read/write speed of 112/109 MB/s, over three times higher than USB2.0, featuring both Super Speed and large capacity.
Smart Power Management
Backward compatible with USB2.0, AC233 uses dual-color LED indicators to display USB3.0 and USB2.0 transmissions respectively after connection, which keeps the user informed in real time about the status of HDD. Via the built-in smart power management, AC233 will automatically switch to a power-saving mode if no data is transmitted within 10 minutes. It not only effectively reduces power consumption but also prolongs the lifespan of the HDD. In addition, AC233 is compatible with Windows, Mac and other operating systems, and features user-friendliness and plug-in-and-play, making it the perfect choice for your digital storage needs.
Latest News Posts
- AI could one day fuel in-game microtransactions
- Playground Games making new Fable, sources say
- Nintendo Labo brings cardboard cut-outs to the gaming world
- Metal Gear Survive will feature microtransactions
- Surprise character hits Dragon Ball FighterZ before launch
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- The Coffee Lake Overclocking Guide
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series