TP-LINK, a global provider of networking products, today announced its new Wireless N "Nano" USB Adapter (TL-WN725N). The 150Mbps speed makes the Nano Adapter ideal for everyday use including web browsing, file sharing and video streaming.
This tiny (0.73 x 0.59 x 0.28 inches) adapter packs a big punch and enables users to connect either a desktop or a laptop computer to a Wireless N network at speeds of up to 150Mbps. With its miniature size and sleek design, this adapter can be plugged in to a USB port permanently, without the worry of blocking adjacent USB ports or get in the way when you put your laptop into the suitcase.
150Mbps Wireless N Nano USB Adapter (TL-WN725N) - MSRP $12.99
- Supports WMM (Wi-Fi Multimedia) Standard for better streaming of real-time data, such as video, music and video chat
- Supports software-based WPS
- Supports soft AP function for wireless Internet sharing
- Advanced security: supports 64/128 WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES); supports IEEE 802.1X
- Supports Windows XP 32/64 bit; Vista 32/64 bit; Windows 7 32/64 bit
- Supports ad-hoc and infrastructure modes
- Supports Sony PSP X-Link for lag-free online gaming for Windows XP
- Easy setup utility in 14 languages
- Compatible with 802.11 b/g/n products
The new Wireless N Nano USB Adapter is the first adapter to be released in the TP-LINK family of Portable Technology Products, which includes the TL-WR700N, TL-WR702N, TL-MR3020 and TL-MR3040.
"We believe the Nano Adapter truly fills a need in the market, and does so with an attractive design at a remarkably affordable price," says Lewis Wu, Director of Sales at TP-LINK USA. "It is small yet powerful. This adapter allows users to enjoy Wireless N internet or turn a wired connection into a Wi-Fi hotspot. If your computer is connected to the internet from a wired source, this adapter will broadcast a wireless signal (SoftAP Mode) to other Wi-Fi enabled devices like your mobile phone or tablet, all for the price of $12.99."
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Path to Mnemosyne announced to debut to the Nintendo Switch
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion countdown date
- God of War Special Edition runes translated, see the truth
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia new cinematic trailer
- Netflix's The Witcher TV show confirms 8 ep first season
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit