TP-LINK, a global provider of networking products, today announced its new Wireless N "Nano" USB Adapter (TL-WN725N). The 150Mbps speed makes the Nano Adapter ideal for everyday use including web browsing, file sharing and video streaming.
This tiny (0.73 x 0.59 x 0.28 inches) adapter packs a big punch and enables users to connect either a desktop or a laptop computer to a Wireless N network at speeds of up to 150Mbps. With its miniature size and sleek design, this adapter can be plugged in to a USB port permanently, without the worry of blocking adjacent USB ports or get in the way when you put your laptop into the suitcase.
150Mbps Wireless N Nano USB Adapter (TL-WN725N) - MSRP $12.99
- Supports WMM (Wi-Fi Multimedia) Standard for better streaming of real-time data, such as video, music and video chat
- Supports software-based WPS
- Supports soft AP function for wireless Internet sharing
- Advanced security: supports 64/128 WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES); supports IEEE 802.1X
- Supports Windows XP 32/64 bit; Vista 32/64 bit; Windows 7 32/64 bit
- Supports ad-hoc and infrastructure modes
- Supports Sony PSP X-Link for lag-free online gaming for Windows XP
- Easy setup utility in 14 languages
- Compatible with 802.11 b/g/n products
The new Wireless N Nano USB Adapter is the first adapter to be released in the TP-LINK family of Portable Technology Products, which includes the TL-WR700N, TL-WR702N, TL-MR3020 and TL-MR3040.
"We believe the Nano Adapter truly fills a need in the market, and does so with an attractive design at a remarkably affordable price," says Lewis Wu, Director of Sales at TP-LINK USA. "It is small yet powerful. This adapter allows users to enjoy Wireless N internet or turn a wired connection into a Wi-Fi hotspot. If your computer is connected to the internet from a wired source, this adapter will broadcast a wireless signal (SoftAP Mode) to other Wi-Fi enabled devices like your mobile phone or tablet, all for the price of $12.99."
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Apex Legends wall running, Titan mechs possibly on the way
- First PC mods available on Xbox One through 'Paradox Mods'
- OVERKILL's The Walking Dead pre-order refunded, NOT canceled
- Age of Empires will have a segment Inside Xbox in March
- Valve abandon ALL non-gaming related video content on Steam
- Intrusive Ads on Tweaktown
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure