Genius today announces professional gaming keyboard for MMO/RTS gamers - Imperator. The newest addition to the GX Gaming Series, the Imperator gives gamers customized control in the heat of battle.
With 6 programmable keys under 3 game profiles, the Imperator allows gamers to assign up to 18 macros. The included User Interface makes it easy to manage and customize your macros. Once programmed, gamers can cast spells or execute specialized commands in a single keystroke.
When in gaming mode, the windows key is deactivated making sure gameplay is not unexpectedly interrupted. The GX Series Imperator has up to a 1000Hz report rate and 1ms response time for fast performance. Additionally, the on-board memory prevents APM (actions per minute) loss, helping you to gain the tactical advantage in battle.
When not gaming, users can take advantage of the seven easy access media keys including instant mute for simple control of movies, videos, and audio. The Imperator has an optimal 3.8mm key travel distance resulting in perfect elasticity. During long gaming sessions, the palm rest support helps gamers stay comfortable.
The durable, braided 6 foot USB cable gives enough length for the Imperator to be connected to your computer without creating a wire mess. Long-lasting, high quality connections are ensured with the anti-corrosive, gold plated USB jack.
The Genius Imperator is already available in the US and Canada for the suggested retail price of US$49.00.
Latest News Posts
- Radeon Vega Instinct: refreshed 7nm Vega 20 hits AMD labs
- Windows 10 Pro OEM CD-KEY Global, just $12.36 after code
- Amazon Prime price will increase to $119 in May
- Pokemon Switch RPG listed as 2018 or later
- Nintendo sold 15 million Switch consoles in FY2017
- Gigabyte P104-100 GPU Mining Card
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit