Giada, a brand of Jehe Technology Inc., (JEHE) is pleased to announce its partnership in the US with wholesale IT distributor, Tech Data Corporation. Partners of Tech Data will now be available to get the latest models of the Giada mini PC's and mini ITX mainboards.
Giada's partnership with Tech Data Corporation gives end users easier access to its versatile solutions for both consumer and commercial applications. "We look forward to partnering with Tech Data, a recognized leader in the distribution of IT products. Working with Tech Data provides our company with excellent distribution opportunities in U.S.", said Eric Chang, General Manager, JEHE US office.
"This partnerships perfectly matches our motto - Enrich and improve today's life style of living and become one of the world's leading brands in the technology business. - We aim to deliver on our promise based on the advantages of our exceptional innovation, quality and style." says KJ Lin, JEHE's CEO.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft, Facebook complete 160Tbps undersea cable
- Apple won't let you download 4K, only stream on Apple TV
- Sony isn't 'entirely comfortable' being VR market leader
- G.SKILL launches 128GB DDR4 RAM kit for Threadripper
- Bethesda pursues long-lasting relationship with Nintendo
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM