TP-Link, a global provider of networking products, has released its 450Mbps Wireless N Dual Band PCI Express Adapter (TL-WDN4800), which allows users to connect a desktop computer to a wireless network to access a high-speed wireless network connection.
The adapter complies with IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n and can access the 2.4GHz or 5GHz channels to provide wireless speeds of up to 450Mbps. The speed is ideal for users seeking a highly robust, bandwidth intensive wireless networking experience for HD video streaming and online gaming.
Dual Band technology allows users to connect with a 2.4GHz or 5GHz network. This allows you to check e-mail and browse the Internet using the 2.4GHz band or stream HD movies and other media on the 5GHz band. The 5GHz band provides a distinct advantage because unlike the crowded 2.4GHz band, which is shared with microwaves, cordless phones and other wireless networks, the 5GHz band has much less interference and can provide a more stable wireless signal.
Both the adapter's 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands support the maximum speed of up to 450Mbps, which generates a maximum theoretical wireless throughput. Also included are three antennas to increase wireless performance and stability. Advanced security features such as WPA/WPA2 encryption standards ensure your wireless connection is safe from intruders.
TL-WDN4800 comes with a CD utility that makes setting up a network so easy that even for novice users should be up and running in minutes. MSRP of the TL-WDN4800 is $44.99.
Latest News Posts
- Intel making self-learning CPU, acts like human brain
- Core i9-7980XE used to break 4 world records in 3DMark
- Showtime busted mining Monero on visitors' CPUs
- AMD's next-gen Vega 20 uses PCIe 4.0, arrives in Q3 2018
- Core i5-8600K has performance similar to Core i7-7700K
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM