TP-Link, a global provider of networking products, has released its 450Mbps Wireless N Dual Band PCI Express Adapter (TL-WDN4800), which allows users to connect a desktop computer to a wireless network to access a high-speed wireless network connection.
The adapter complies with IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n and can access the 2.4GHz or 5GHz channels to provide wireless speeds of up to 450Mbps. The speed is ideal for users seeking a highly robust, bandwidth intensive wireless networking experience for HD video streaming and online gaming.
Dual Band technology allows users to connect with a 2.4GHz or 5GHz network. This allows you to check e-mail and browse the Internet using the 2.4GHz band or stream HD movies and other media on the 5GHz band. The 5GHz band provides a distinct advantage because unlike the crowded 2.4GHz band, which is shared with microwaves, cordless phones and other wireless networks, the 5GHz band has much less interference and can provide a more stable wireless signal.
Both the adapter's 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands support the maximum speed of up to 450Mbps, which generates a maximum theoretical wireless throughput. Also included are three antennas to increase wireless performance and stability. Advanced security features such as WPA/WPA2 encryption standards ensure your wireless connection is safe from intruders.
TL-WDN4800 comes with a CD utility that makes setting up a network so easy that even for novice users should be up and running in minutes. MSRP of the TL-WDN4800 is $44.99.
Latest News Posts
- Digital PS4 game sales locked exclusively to PSN
- Enter the 'Spider-Verse' for our Spider-Man Blu-ray giveaway
- Epic Store has 85 million users
- Google Stadia only works with Pixel phones, Chromecast on TV
- Switch could use Microsoft voice chat technology
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB795SP-B Review - 3.5" & 2.5" Single Bay
- Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- EVE: Aether Wars Successfully Achieves Groundbreaking 14,000-Ship Battle Live At GDC
- Stainless Games new IP, ShockRods, set to re-ignite arena combat genre with over-the-top action
- RIFT is Celebrating its 8th Anniversary! Update Gives Players New Expert Dungeon and a Colorful Carnival
- Ubisoft Announces The PC Specifications For Assassin's Creed III Remastered
- Life Is Strange 2 Episode 3 Release Date Announced