To meet the increasing requirements in rail transportation system, NORCO has established a complete transportation products line cover products of great integration, high reliability, diverse interfaces. AFC series include AFC-6571/AFC-6572/AFC-6573/AFC-6574, which are the ideal solution for AFC system.
AFC System Solution:
Automatic Fare Collection System (AFC) is composed of central computer, code/sorting machine, station computer, AFC field apparatus (in/out gate, bidirectional gate, ticket vendor, office ticketing machine and automatic ticket checker), tickets and communication network. In AFC system, industrial computers are mostly applied in gates or turnstiles, automatic and semi-automatic ticket vendors.
NORCO AFC System applies X86 platform with flexible mounting and expansion, supporting third party developers. Further more, because of the semi enclosed environment, ticketing system always has a high requirements upon the volume and performance of system controllers. With low power consumption, good heat dissipation, compact size and fanless structure, NORCO rail transportation series are specially designed for the particular environment of ticketing systems.
Apart from the automatic ticket machine, NORCO rail transportation series products are widely applied in the system of semi-automatic ticket machine, refilling machine and turnstile. From subways to light railways, the installation environment is always complicated, and there are wide differences among different environments. NORCO AFC solution can meet the particular requirements with various interfaces, and always has a satisfactory performance in these applications.
In the application of automatic ticket throughput cutout, non-contact IC card, screen displaying messages, controller of retention device, central controller and alarm, etc, the system needs to apply multi serial ports. Also, it needs to communicate with the network port, USB port and system terminal, at the same time requires high liability and stability. NORCO fanless embedded industrial computer AFC-6571 applies INTEL ATOM N270CPU, with 1.6G GHz, ensures the stable operation and fluent data processing of the system even under the peak flow. This NORCO AFC-6571 has 10 serial ports, VGA,LVDS/DVI dual display optional, and can embed display, alarm and retention devices. In addition, it applies one PCI expansion slot and one mini-PCIE to enhance the system stability.
AFC System Key Features:
1. Railway level standard with stable performance, adapting to a variety of poor working
environment such as wide temperature, dust, moisture, vibration, etc.
2. Rich interfaces, with strong integrate expansion capability, supporting displaying, printing,
alarm and other external devices access.
3. High processing capacity, supporting a variety of Intel high-performance CPU processors.
4. Low power consumption, fanless, with energy saving technology, "ICEFIN" cooling
technology, which greatly reduces system heat.
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- LGA1151 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series