With the Sharkoon X-Tatic S7, Sharkoon has thankfully updated the sound format by providing two additional sound channels for authentic and room-filling 7.1 surround sound. The headset supports the new "Dolby ProLogic" version IIx, which combined with "Dolby Headphone" technology generates authentic and room-filling 7.1 Sound for stereo headsets from analog stereo signals and digital 5.1 Dolby Digital signals.
In addition, Sharkoon has replaced the previous USB2.0 cable for an included USB2.0 Y-cable, providing a stable energy supply to the headset via a second USB port for current or weaker sound sources.
The Sharkoon X-Tatic S7 also includes its predecessor's proven features.
With its versatile Sound Control Unit and extensive cable set, the headset is designed for use on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, and supports the voice chat feature on both consoles. But in addition to PCs, Notebooks and - in the absence of a USB interface with optional USB power adapter - DVD players, tablet PCs, smartphones and MP3/MPV players it also includes high-quality 40 mm neodymium speakers, a cable integrated amplifier and Dolby Headphone audio experience with a diverse sound options. The flexible, detachable microphone, the cushioned, rotating and pivoting ear cups, the adjustable headband and the more than four meter long cable ensure a flexible operation and a high-level of wearing comfort. On top of everything else, the color scheme of black with red applications gives the Sharkoon X-Tatic S7 an exciting look.
End customers will find the Sharkoon X-Tatic S7 available for the suggested retail price of 119.90 euros from authorized retailers.
Latest News Posts
- Hasselblad's new camera snaps 400-megapixel photos
- Crytek starts sign-ups for Hunt: Showdown closed Alpha
- Windows 10 updates fix bricked AMD-powered PCs
- Activision CEO to leave company
- AI could one day fuel in-game microtransactions
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series