Discretix, the leading global provider of field proven content protection solutions, today announced that its hardware-assisted DRM is being used to secure HD video services on the recently announced Samsung GALAXY S III smartphone.
To deliver robust content protection for the GALAXY S III, the Discretix' hardware-assisted solutions are fully integrating with the ARM® TrustZone security framework. The solutions utilize the Trusted Execution Environments (TEE) and Secure OSs of the mobile application processors.
Discretix' DRM solutions enable the devices to securely access HD VoD and live TV services such as Samsung's Media Hub. The solutions embody proficiency in all elements of the ARM® TrustZone® ecosystem and more than a decade of hands-on experience with a variety of mobile platforms, operating systems and robustness requirements.
"Discretix is pleased to have been selected to provide content protection solutions for Samsung GALAXY S III", said Coby Sella, CEO of Discretix. "Built on top of the newest processors and most advanced security technologies, our products are at the technology forefront of the world's leading Android devices".
Latest News Posts
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- Ex-Naughty Dog developer claims he was sexually harassed
- H1Z1 Pro League to kick-off in 2018
- Blizzard ban World of Warcraft cheaters
- Qualcomm the first to test 5G, debuts 5G reference phone
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard