Discretix, the leading global provider of field proven content protection solutions, today announced that its hardware-assisted DRM is being used to secure HD video services on the recently announced Samsung GALAXY S III smartphone.
To deliver robust content protection for the GALAXY S III, the Discretix' hardware-assisted solutions are fully integrating with the ARM® TrustZone security framework. The solutions utilize the Trusted Execution Environments (TEE) and Secure OSs of the mobile application processors.
Discretix' DRM solutions enable the devices to securely access HD VoD and live TV services such as Samsung's Media Hub. The solutions embody proficiency in all elements of the ARM® TrustZone® ecosystem and more than a decade of hands-on experience with a variety of mobile platforms, operating systems and robustness requirements.
"Discretix is pleased to have been selected to provide content protection solutions for Samsung GALAXY S III", said Coby Sella, CEO of Discretix. "Built on top of the newest processors and most advanced security technologies, our products are at the technology forefront of the world's leading Android devices".
Latest News Posts
- Hasselblad's new camera snaps 400-megapixel photos
- Crytek starts sign-ups for Hunt: Showdown closed Alpha
- Windows 10 updates fix bricked AMD-powered PCs
- Activision CEO to leave company
- AI could one day fuel in-game microtransactions
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series