Power Quotient International (PQI) is always ahead of the market trend, this time presenting its latest, innovative new product, the USB 3.0 Intelligent Drive U821V traveling disk. It comes in a tasteful design with a modern and stylish look and features various vintage editions that will become popular collector's items.
The Intelligent Drive U821V is a unique "zero-step" storage device that can simply be inserted and ready for use without having to first remove a cap or push out a retractable USB head. As if this unconventional zero-step design is not enough, the U821V traveling disk sports a utilitarian, corrosion-resistant, stainless steel surface. The PQI Intelligent Drive's hard, smooth exterior also has a beautiful, mirrored, silvery sheen and a special LED at the end that flashes blue when data is being read. PQI outdid itself again designing this user-friendly traveling flash drive.
The Intelligent Drive U821V has USB 3.0 high transfer rates, low power consumption and is backward compatible with USB 2.0. It also features a more stable power management system that greatly reduces the risk of data loss. This energy-saving, environmentally friendly flash disk comes in several sizes, including 8 GB, 16 GB, and 32 GB, and comes with a lanyard to easily attach it to a phone, employee badge, or bag. The Intelligent Drive U821V's swivel design removes the hassles from attaching and detaching. This slim, stylish and functional storage device is the perfect complement to the Ultrbook. With all these exciting new features, the Intelligent Drive U821V is something you cannot afford to miss this summer. Hurry to your nearest retailer to experience the Intelligent Drive U821V today!
Capacity: 8 GB / 16 GB / 32 GB
Dimensions: 14.0 x 32.5 x 8.6 (mm)
Weight: 6.19 ± 1 (g)
Software: Support Ur-Smart
Warranty: Lifetime warranty
Latest News Posts
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- AMD CPU hero Jim Keller leaving Tesla to join Intel
- NVIDIA GeForce 397.31 WHQL drivers enables RTX on Volta GPUs
- GeForce/Radeon GPUs shipments expected to drop by a huge 40%
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit