Power Quotient International (PQI) is always ahead of the market trend, this time presenting its latest, innovative new product, the USB 3.0 Intelligent Drive U821V traveling disk. It comes in a tasteful design with a modern and stylish look and features various vintage editions that will become popular collector's items.
The Intelligent Drive U821V is a unique "zero-step" storage device that can simply be inserted and ready for use without having to first remove a cap or push out a retractable USB head. As if this unconventional zero-step design is not enough, the U821V traveling disk sports a utilitarian, corrosion-resistant, stainless steel surface. The PQI Intelligent Drive's hard, smooth exterior also has a beautiful, mirrored, silvery sheen and a special LED at the end that flashes blue when data is being read. PQI outdid itself again designing this user-friendly traveling flash drive.
The Intelligent Drive U821V has USB 3.0 high transfer rates, low power consumption and is backward compatible with USB 2.0. It also features a more stable power management system that greatly reduces the risk of data loss. This energy-saving, environmentally friendly flash disk comes in several sizes, including 8 GB, 16 GB, and 32 GB, and comes with a lanyard to easily attach it to a phone, employee badge, or bag. The Intelligent Drive U821V's swivel design removes the hassles from attaching and detaching. This slim, stylish and functional storage device is the perfect complement to the Ultrbook. With all these exciting new features, the Intelligent Drive U821V is something you cannot afford to miss this summer. Hurry to your nearest retailer to experience the Intelligent Drive U821V today!
Capacity: 8 GB / 16 GB / 32 GB
Dimensions: 14.0 x 32.5 x 8.6 (mm)
Weight: 6.19 ± 1 (g)
Software: Support Ur-Smart
Warranty: Lifetime warranty
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- LGA1151 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series