Visit Sapphire 3D Workstation Video Demo Room
[January 06, 2009, Taipei] Sapphire Technology today announced "Sapphire 3D Workstation Demo Room" webpage. Here, you will witness the high-performance video clips which are incorporated with the leading industries, such as Medical Institute, Car Industry, Animation film and CAD design etc. You can learn more AMD workstation graphic technologies and applications from those demonstrations. Sapphire Technology provides the complete technical support and customized workstation solutions to guarantee our customers experience the most stable working environment, obtain the best project quality in the most efficient time. Indulge in the cinematic experience that is made possible.
Triple Eight Race Engineering (1) implement AMD OpteronTM processor-based workstations with ATI FireGLTM graphics accelerator. With this solution, designers were able to access the models and data they needed without delay. "We are working with very complex models here. Taking an engine and figuring out how it will fit within the engine bay-that used to be a challenge. We couldn't do it as well before we used AMD OpteronTM processor and ATI FireGLTM technology. It just wasn't possible." Said by Richard, IT Director, Triple Eight Race Engineering.
(1)Triple Eight Race Engineering who, together with VX Racing, are now five times consecutive winners of the British Touring Car Championship (BTCC) .Triple Eight expanded into the Australian V8 Supercar series forming Triple Eight Race Engineering Australia Pty. For its second season of racing in this ultra competitive championship, the team has already made its mark on the series by claiming the runner up spot in the driver championship on 2005. Finally, while the racing arm of Triple Eight is responsible for several other competition programs around the world, Triple Eight Performance Vehicle, the road going department of the company looks after customer cars enhancement programmes ranging from one off concept vehicle to limited edition built.
The other eye catching demo is the "Medical Visualization", it supports the DX10 technology, and you can see the CT (Computerized Tomography) scans, MRI (Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging), PET (positron emission tomography) by real-time rending. Doctors or the tomography technician can see the details of the skeleton of head or complicated body structure to indicate where the disease is, then give the proper treatment just on time.
In the commercial advertising, the LEXUS car commercial demo which worked with the well-knows Marketing Support and Consultation Service film, "WORKS ZEBRA", it is an interactive demo program in Asia Pacific LEXUS showroom. The other sample is Maya testing, we use ATI FireGL V7700TM and Gaming graphic board RADEON TM 3870 to run the same MAYA application, and you will find ATI FireGL TM professional cards can get almost 3 times faster than the gaming graphics when you are running real-time rendering. Additionally, "VBO (Vertex Buffer Objects) function" on CATIA and Solidworks can help to save a lot of time for designers too.
More case studies and media reviews can be found at Sapphire workstation website.
Sapphire Technology Ltd designs, manufactures and distributes the most complete range of ATI Radeon based video graphics accelerators worldwide. Additionally Sapphire produces mainboards based on AMD chipset technology. Sapphire is based in Hong Kong with two ISO9001 and ISO14001 manufacturing facilities in Dongguan, China. The factories have a total capacity of 1.8 million graphics boards per month. Sapphire currently employs over 3000 employees worldwide with local representation in North America, Europe, South Africa and Asia Pacific.
2007, Sapphire has been authorized to be the exclusive partner of AMD Workstation Graphics (ATI FirePro TM, ATI FireGL TM, ATI FireMV TM) in APAC except Japan. This great affirmation shows Sapphire's achievement and offering, Sapphire will provide best service to professional customer with the best workstation products.
Latest News Posts
- Sony's PS4 DualShock 4 gamepad: the most popular controller
- Tekken 7 receives a free DLC to celebrate 1-year anniversary
- Batman: Arkham developer to announce Superman game before E3
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance's modding tools/DLC's will be free
- Stardew Valley mod adds MEGA farm: unlimited online players
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit