ThecusĀ® and McAfee are teaming up to provide protection to NAS devices. ThecusĀ® is the first to bundle McAfee anti-virus software within a NAS to provide customers a trouble-free NAS experience.
Ultimate User Experience
This partnership sets new standards within the NAS community by recognizing the request of many users seeking virus protection and prevention, Users can rest assured that they'll be piloting a powerful yet reliable NAS system. This effort also fosters a friendly user experience by offering antivirus protection right out of the box.
Comprehensive detection so threats are isolated before they can spread
Removal of viruses, worms, and other malicious code
Reliable and accurate detection, without a costly false-alarm problem
Effective scanning of compressed, archived, and packed files
Support for a wide range of platforms
Scan engine SDK for easy integration into third-party applications
"ThecusĀ®' approach is to facilitate the most advanced NAS available, while moving forward with the best antivirus software. Our alliance with McAfee enables us to close in and meet our goal, and ultimately deliver the most dependable NAS to the community," said Florence Shih, ThecusĀ® General Manger.
"McAfee and ThecusĀ® are leading the way in delivering a new secure NAS solution which offers customers the AV protection they need in a user friendly solution," said Tom Moore, Vice President of Worldwide OEM Sales at McAfee.
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball FighterZ first DLC unlocks Broly, Bardock
- Final Fantasy XV PC mods can be whimsical and absurd
- Atari gets into crypto, offers Atari Token and Pong Token
- AMD offers free Ryzen APU so owners can flash their firmware
- SanDisk now shipping 400GB microSD card, pumps 100MB/sec
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler Review
- OWC ThunderBlade V4 4TB Review
- SuperMicro C7Z370-CG-IW (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit