Taipei, Taiwan -February 22nd, 2012-TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, today releases the first and only liquid cooling solution in the market: the PowerColor LCS HD7970. Partnered with award-winning cooling manufacture EKwaterblocks, the PowerColor LCS HD7970 enhances the overclocking headroom and has factory OC setting at 1150MHz core and 5.7Gbps memory, delivering extraordinary thermal performance for optimum system stability in a superb OC setting.
The PowerColor LCS HD7970 dissipates the heat from the nickel coated copper base which fully covers the key components, enhancing anti-oxidizing ability and allowing GPU temperature under 50°C even under full load. Moreover, with acetal surface of water block design, preventing moisture damage to ensure the longer life cycle.
Compatible with the latest GCN architecture, the PowerColor LCS HD7970 is ready for DirectX®11.1 and PCI Express 3.0, delivering ground-breaking gaming performance. Engineered with support for AMD Eyefinity Technology 2.0 and HD3D technology, it enables a "wrap around" gaming view with stereo 3D technology to put you right into the game.
PowerColor LCS HD7970 packages a high-flow 3/8" and 1/2" fittings (barbs) to maximize water flow with captured o-rings to prevent leakage. Gamers can customize their own liquid cooling system using these two fittings.
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Rust will leave Steam Early Access on February 8
- Far Cry 5 official PC system requirements revealed
- Father of Sonic joins Square Enix to work on new game
- Stardew Valley was the most downloaded Switch game in 2017
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series