Taipei, Taiwan -February 15th, 2012 -- TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphic cards, today introduces the most advanced graphics design for everyone: the PowerColor HD7700 series. Based on the revolutionary GCN architecture, PowerColor announced HD7770 GHz edition and HD7750 at once to deliver the outstanding DirectX® 11 gaming on the system you have today.
The PowerColor HD7770 GHz Edition reaches 1GHz Core and 4.5GBps Memory speed; while the PowerColor HD7750 has 800MHz Core and 4.5Gbps memory clock; both models support with PCI Express 3.0, easily maximizing performance from GPU and simply offers the incredible experience that gamers pursued.
Furthermore, the PowerColor HD7700 series packed with the most advanced graphics design, it can expand your gaming view beyond 5760x1080 resolutions across multi displays with AMD Eyefinity technology, enabling the most vivid gaming experience; by taking advantage of AMD APP Acceleration, the latest series speeds up the daily tasks by offloading computing from CPU to GPU.
Also, it packed with the ultra-efficient AMD ZeroCore Power technology which allows GPU to consume virtually no power when in idle mode. More than that, gamers should be satisfied with AMD PowerTune technology, it allows the intelligent power monitoring to enable higher clock speeds and better performance when needed, delivering the most efficient way for gaming like never before.
Latest News Posts
- Surface Book 2 announced: GTX 1060, 17-hour battery life
- AMD Radeon Vega Mobile APU: GeForce MX150 performance
- Shadow of War post-launch event calendar revealed
- Sumo Digital may go public in new IPO worth $198 million
- Gearbox hiring writer for Borderlands 3
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz