Taipei, Taiwan -February 15th, 2012 -- TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphic cards, today introduces the most advanced graphics design for everyone: the PowerColor HD7700 series. Based on the revolutionary GCN architecture, PowerColor announced HD7770 GHz edition and HD7750 at once to deliver the outstanding DirectX® 11 gaming on the system you have today.
The PowerColor HD7770 GHz Edition reaches 1GHz Core and 4.5GBps Memory speed; while the PowerColor HD7750 has 800MHz Core and 4.5Gbps memory clock; both models support with PCI Express 3.0, easily maximizing performance from GPU and simply offers the incredible experience that gamers pursued.
Furthermore, the PowerColor HD7700 series packed with the most advanced graphics design, it can expand your gaming view beyond 5760x1080 resolutions across multi displays with AMD Eyefinity technology, enabling the most vivid gaming experience; by taking advantage of AMD APP Acceleration, the latest series speeds up the daily tasks by offloading computing from CPU to GPU.
Also, it packed with the ultra-efficient AMD ZeroCore Power technology which allows GPU to consume virtually no power when in idle mode. More than that, gamers should be satisfied with AMD PowerTune technology, it allows the intelligent power monitoring to enable higher clock speeds and better performance when needed, delivering the most efficient way for gaming like never before.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft's Xbox division earned $2.251 billion last quarter
- Amazon listing leaks Shadow of the Tomb Raider screenshots
- Far Cry 5: 2.5 million sold, digital sales 500% over Primal
- Fortnite made $223 million in March, 'king of battle royale'
- Epic: 'Battle. Adapt. Win' tease for Season 4 of Fortnite
- Gigabyte P104-100 GPU Mining Card
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit