- High-performance PC gaming component and peripheral supplier to announce new products January 10th in Las Vegas -
FREMONT, California - December 15th, 2011 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced its participation at the 2012 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas from January 10th to 13th, 2012.
"We're very excited about our presence at the 2012 International CES," said Andrew Paul, President and CEO of Corsair. "Not only is it a fantastic showcase for the new products we'll be announcing, it allows us to present all of our high-performance product lines."
The Corsair booth will be located at Veronese Hall #2405 at the Venetian Congress Center. Corsair will be displaying and demonstrating the new products, along with displays and hands-on demos of current products from Corsair's award-winning lines of components and peripherals. Current product lines on display will include:
The Corsair Vengeance® line of gaming mice, keyboards, and headsets
Corsair Link kits for PC system monitoring, control, and lighting
Obsidian Series®, Graphite Series®, and Carbide Series enthusiast PC cases
Corsair's complete line of solid-state drives (SSDs), including Force Series GT, Force Series 3, and the recently-announced Performance Series Pro
Flash Voyager®, Flash Voyager GT, Flash Survivor® and Flash Padlock® USB flash drives
Dominator® and Vengeance enthusiast-grade memory for Windows and Mac desktop PCs and notebooks
Hydro Series Liquid CPU Coolers, including the new Hydro Series H100
Professional Series Gold, Professional Series, Enthusiast Series, Gaming Series, and Builder Series power supplies
Gaming Audio Series PC speakers
The Corsair booth is open to all registered 2012 CES attendees. Analysts and members of the press are strongly encouraged to contact Corsair in advance to set up a private meeting and product demonstration.
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company's award-winning products include DDR3 memory upgrades, USB flash drives, power supply units, solid-state drives, PC speakers, gaming headsets, gaming keyboards, laser gaming mice, CPU cooling products, and computer cases.
Latest News Posts
- Tesla hackers mine cryptocurrency, access private data
- Fortnite and Diablo 3 rumored for the Nintendo Switch
- Samsung unveils massive 30TB SSD, largest capacity SSD ever
- Intel intends to 'compete in graphics products' in future
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes rakes in $295m in first year
- Secretlab TITAN NAPA: the most luxurious gaming chair yet
- MyDigitalSSD OTG v2 480GB Portable SSD
- BIOSTAR G330 256GB SATA III SSD Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit