RunCore, a leading supplier of high-performance solid-state drives today announced it will soon launch a high-end enterprise-grade Kylin II. The SSD adopts the latest Sandforce enterprise-grade controller with either 25nm MLC or SLC NAND Flash according to customers' request.
Comparing it with consumer-grade SSD, the main features of Kylin II are its stability and reliability for data security. Stability and reliability of storage devices are very important factors for enterprise-grade applications, many companies already have taken high expenses into account for data security or even for data recovery after data loss. Kylin II could actually be a solution that helps to reduce the budget for data security of these companies - it offers best in class, consistent performance for the entire life of the SSD that made possible by highly innovative DuraClass Technology, supports to SATA 6Gb/s and compatible with 3Gb/s and 1.5Gb/s, supports NCQ (up to 32 commands), greater over provisioning and SMART Command.
The SSD will soon be available in 50GB, 100GB, 200GB, 300GB, and 400GB capacities.
Established in 2007, RunCore is the leading company who is dedicated to collaborating with customers and partners to develop and manufacture first-rate Solid State Drives (SSDs). RunCore has set up its support centers in the US, Europe and Asia, and also has established representative offices and sales networks in Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Changsha, Xi'an and Chengdu in China as well as in 22 foreign countries across Asia, Europe, North and South America, the Middle East and Australasia.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit