The color cases options are back at Danger Den with the new Q20 Black Series Case! The Q20 has standard color options for the top and bottom panels as well as the front and back grills. Now you can easily match your case color to your planned modding theme!
The front grill allows the Q20 to have an air filter that can easily be removed and blown off, keeping the dust out of your case! The internal fan shroud can be configured to mount 120mm or 140mm fans. If you want to liquid cool you can match the radiator to the fans.
Do you want to show off your top of the line video card? You can also have the case configured in the "BTX" form factor. If you spend that much money on a video card and liquid cooling block you want people to see it!
The case stands at 20.75" tall x 7.3" wide x 18.2" deep (527mm x 185m x 462mm). It supports up to four 3 ½" internal drives, three SSD drives, and two external 5-1/4" drive bays. CPU air coolers of 5.5" (140mm) are supported also.
Stay tuned for a video walk through as well as more photos of the colors and options. Give us a call (+1 503-458-6548) or email (through our support system) with any questions!
The full product specifications and links are on the following page. Pricing starts at $269.99.
Latest News Posts
- Scooby-Doo's 'Shaggy' added to JUMP FORCE roster by modder
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate 'Joker' stage title 'Mementos'
- Guild Wars 2 developers prep for lay-offs and restructuring
- Nintendo Switch could feature Xbox Games Pass by end of 2019
- Did Blizzard just tease the 30th hero for Overwatch?
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Ti GAMING X & VENTUS XS Review
- Intrusive Ads on Tweaktown
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Realms of Arkania - Star Trail available for Xbox One
- Death Mark Coming Soon to Terrify Players on Steam
- The Way Remastered Reaches Top of Nintendo eShop EU Charts
- Batman: Arkham City for macOS updated to 64-bit
- Drop into TERA x PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Collaboration on March 5