TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphic cards, today reveals the ultimate edition of the HD 6970: Devil 13 HD 6970. Designed to fulfill the most demanding HD titles, the Devil 13 HD 6970 has default clock settings at 880 MHz core speed and 1375MHz memory speed. An OC switch means gamers can easily increase 10% frequencies to 960 MHz core and 1425 MHz memory, boosting up gaming performance to the next level.
Solidly-Built Components Onboard
The Devil 13 HD6970 is built with solid components; including 12 phases design, direct FET, high current power beat and proadlizer, enhancing the power frequency and offering superb stability and reliability voltage for GPU with minimum conduction losses and lower temperatures at load. These components deliver the steadiest and most secure power to boost for gaming performance.
Devil13 Exclusive Design
The Devil 13 HD6970 includes voltage measurement points for gamers to measure and monitor the GPU voltage by multimeter. The Devil 13 is also pimped out with LED lighting signals that show the working status of current GPU, delivering a stylish experience while gaming.
High Efficiency Thermal Solution
The Devil 13 HD6970 is equipped with two ultra large 92mm cooling fans, providing 60% better air flow than normal 80mm fan. With 4x 8 ø large heat pipes, heat is easily dissipated from the copper base which fully covers the GPU. With the optimization of the dual fan thermal design, the Devil 13 HD6970 can provide a quieter working environment with lower fan speed and deliver a better user experience.
The Devil 13 HD6970 supports 2nd generation DirectX 11 technology and HD3D technology, providing intense gaming experience and unrivalled image quality with stunning 3D visual effects. The Devil 13 edition is also compatible with AMD's Eyefinity technology, maximizing the field of view up to 4 displays, enabling a vivid gaming experience like never before.
Latest News Posts
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit