ENERMAX introduces a new down flow CPU cooler, the ETD-T60 series. ENERMAX thermal team presents the new CPU cooler, ETD-T60, with down flow solutions and thermal resistance down to 0.12°C/W; a breakthrough for down flow CPU coolers. ETD-T60 combines six Ø6mm heat pipes that cross from two sides of the heat sink with enhanced soldering technology to ensure flawless thermal conduction from CPU to heat sink. The fins of ETD-T60 series are added with ENERMAX's unique VGF, VEF technology and Twister-bearing fan.
Furthermore, the ETD-T60 is attached with ENERMAX's new patented AAP (Auto-Adjustable-Pressure) universal brackets. The AAP brackets support various CPU sockets and gives perfect contact force (18~28kgw) in between CPU and cooler. Thanks to AAP, the insufficient thermal conduction due to under-pressure or damage to CPU from over-pressure will no longer be an issue for users.
Ingenious design for best cooling performance
VGF (Vortex Generator Flow, patented): Small Vortex Generators applied around the heat pipes that makes air go through the windless area behind the heat pipes of 55 fins to maximize air convection and remove heat that conventional designs cannot reach
VEF (Vacuum Effect Flow): The unique design on the heat sink creates an air channel with the fin flaps. That makes more cool air sucked in by utilizing the differential pressure in between the heat sink's internal and external air temperature.
AAP (Auto-Adjustable-Pressure, patented): Inside the bracket's pillars, ENERMAX integrates Auto-Adjustable-Pressure mechanism giving perfect contact force between CPU and cooler. It reduces the risk of insufficient cooling performance caused by improper installation.
ENERMAX's ETD-T60 CPU Cooler series includes two models with different fan designs.
Latest News Posts
- Thermaltake reveal the Versa H18 Window Micro case
- GIGABYTE's new X399 Designare EX motherboard looks GREAT
- Need for Speed: Payback teased at 4K on GTX 1080 Ti
- AMD is making a self-driving AI processor for Tesla
- Fortnite has a PUBG-style Battle Royale game mode coming
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower