ENERMAX introduces a new down flow CPU cooler, the ETD-T60 series. ENERMAX thermal team presents the new CPU cooler, ETD-T60, with down flow solutions and thermal resistance down to 0.12°C/W; a breakthrough for down flow CPU coolers. ETD-T60 combines six Ø6mm heat pipes that cross from two sides of the heat sink with enhanced soldering technology to ensure flawless thermal conduction from CPU to heat sink. The fins of ETD-T60 series are added with ENERMAX's unique VGF, VEF technology and Twister-bearing fan.
Furthermore, the ETD-T60 is attached with ENERMAX's new patented AAP (Auto-Adjustable-Pressure) universal brackets. The AAP brackets support various CPU sockets and gives perfect contact force (18~28kgw) in between CPU and cooler. Thanks to AAP, the insufficient thermal conduction due to under-pressure or damage to CPU from over-pressure will no longer be an issue for users.
Ingenious design for best cooling performance
VGF (Vortex Generator Flow, patented): Small Vortex Generators applied around the heat pipes that makes air go through the windless area behind the heat pipes of 55 fins to maximize air convection and remove heat that conventional designs cannot reach
VEF (Vacuum Effect Flow): The unique design on the heat sink creates an air channel with the fin flaps. That makes more cool air sucked in by utilizing the differential pressure in between the heat sink's internal and external air temperature.
AAP (Auto-Adjustable-Pressure, patented): Inside the bracket's pillars, ENERMAX integrates Auto-Adjustable-Pressure mechanism giving perfect contact force between CPU and cooler. It reduces the risk of insufficient cooling performance caused by improper installation.
ENERMAX's ETD-T60 CPU Cooler series includes two models with different fan designs.
Latest News Posts
- The Division 2 Technical Alpha begins on December 15
- Obsidian's new The Outer Worlds RPG gets 15 minutes of video
- Starbreeze to focus exclusively on games
- Someone threatened to bomb Infinity Ward's offices
- Jagex making new Runescape RPG
- Seagate Game Drive for Xbox 2TB SSD Review
- GA-Z170X-Gaming-G1 and NVMe PCIe lanes
- Accell Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Pro (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Asrock Z390 Taichi Driver Tipps
- Six days until the new update launch of Seal Online: B.O.D!
- The SoulKeeper VR releasing a new open world campaign with new mechanics, in the form of Early Access version 2, in 2019
- The Game Awards More Than Doubles Viewership in 2018 Live Audience Grows To Over 26 million Livestrems
- Gameloft and the LEGO Group Partner to Bring 40 years of LEGO Minifigure History to Mobile
- New Breach Hero Class Trailer Highlights The Powerful Arcane Mender