AVADirect has recently added the new line of Intel 710 Series solid state disks to our already-existing extensive line-up. This marks a new day and age were companies like Intel are beginning to blur the lines between mainstream and Enterprise. Reason being: these solid state disks are manufactured for RAID use. Now, most of you may already be thinking "Well, I have read/seen SSDs being used in RAID 0". Technically, RAID 0 is not even considered a RAID array setup. Due to the way it is configured it is classified as RAID, but you do not need Enterprise level storage solutions. For those that wish to have RAID 1, 5, and 10 with SSDs you now have a solution that is manufactured for official RAID use! This is mainly why the read/write performance is not the best out there, rated at 270/210 MB/s. , but there's give and take; give to the reliability while taking from the performance. The price tags for these SSDs are typical for enterprise-level hardware, but that's expected. Feel free to check them out on our site, and add them to your configuration of choice!
To view Intel 710 series solid state disks we carry click Intel 710 Solid State Disks at AVADirect
To view all Intel solid state disks we carry click Intel Solid State Disks at AVADirect
Latest News Posts
- ZOTAC's new MEK ULTRA gaming rigs pack GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
- Blizzard to share 'some Diablo-related news at BlizzCon 2018
- Black Ops 4 weekend sales don't beat Black Ops 3
- Red Dead Redemption 2 launch trailer shows renegade thievery
- ZeniMax Online making new MMORPG
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- Latest z370 taichi bios is not stable no matter what I do.
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam