Corsair, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced worldwide retail availability of the Special Edition Arctic White Vengeance Low Profile memory.
The Special Edition Arctic White Vengeance LP memory operates at a 1.35V and is ideal for ultra-quiet systems and other low-voltage applications. It consists of two rigorously-screened 4GB DDR3 DRAM modules, guaranteed to operate at 1600MHz with a tested latency of 9-9-9-24. The Vengeance low-profile heat spreader has a reduced height of 1.03" (26.25mm) and is designed for high-performance systems with extra-large CPU coolers, small form factor system builds, or any other space-constrained application where standard Vengeance memory may not fit.
An article detailing the system build of an ultra-quiet PC using White Vengeance LP memory can be found on the Corsair Blog.
"Vengeance DDR3 memory is the premier choice for system builders who want dependable, overclockable DRAM at a price that allows their budget to go further," said Giovanni Sena, Director of Memory Products at Corsair. "Our latest offering, the Special Edition Arctic White Vengeance LP, gives builders, system integrators, and gaming enthusiasts the ability to assemble low-voltage systems with an appealing, stylish new look."
Corsair Special Edition Arctic White Vengeance Low Profile memory is available immediately from Corsair's worldwide network of resellers and distributors.
Latest News Posts
- TUNAI teases DRUM, high-res bass enhanced earphones
- Steam introduces Histograms to prevent review bombing
- i-rocks introduces K60M PLUS RGB mechanical keyboard
- Overwatch's next hero is playable, but wont be out soon
- PS4 & Xbox One cross-play briefly enabled for Fortnite
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower