The RunCore T50 mSATA is based on the SandForce SF-2281 controller and offers sequential transfer rates of up to 550 MB/s for reads and 470 MB/s for writes. The maximum I/O performance of 60,000 4 KB random write IOPS and 35,000 random read IOPS delivers significant performance for many application scenarios. The product is compatible with SATA 6 Gb/s and supports mainstream operating systems such as Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Unix, Solaris or Vxworks. RunCore's T50 mSATA SSD is available in three different capacities: 30GB, 60 GB, and 120 GB. All come with a 3-year warranty.. The product is aimed at high-end portable laptops and can greatly reduce the loading times for documents or the operating system, and accelerate web browsing and overall system performance noticeably. In addition, SSDs help to maximize battery life.
RunCore'sI50 mSATA delivers sequential transfer rates of up to 280 MB/s for read and 270 MB/s for write operations as well as a maximum I/O performance of 45,000 4 KB random write IOPS and 30,000 random read IOPS. This product targets tablets and light laptop compatible with SATA 3 Gb/s.
The RunCore Lite mSATA is based on the SMI controller, which is especially designed for OEM applications at reasonable cost: 16GB is priced at $28 while the 32GB model costs$38. They can be used for netbooks, MIDs, tablets and other similar products.
As far as pricing is concerned, the 60GB T50 will be available for $198, while the 120GB will be priced at $358. The 60GB of I50 is priced at $178 and 120GB is $308. The three models of RunCore mSATA will be in mass production in late July 2011. For more information, please visit the RunCore homepage (www.runcore.com/en) or contact a RunCore representative via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest News Posts
- Psyonix reveals 'Salty Shores' Rocket League content update
- Overwatch two-year anniversary skins and patch notes reveal
- Human Head Studios release Rune: Ragarok gameplay video
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle: Donkey Kong Adventure unveil
- Hi-Rez Studios fires art contractor for copied Overwatch art
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit