Japanese cooling expert Scythe is officially confirming the compatibility between its own CPU Coolers and new sockets FM1 and AM3+. Product Development in the IT Industry is constantly evolving and in some cases implies new interfaces as well as sockets.
Brand new Mainboards for AMD A Processor Series are available on the market since a couple days. In order to assure a safe operation a proper CPU-Cooler is required, where Scythe is offering a wide spectrum of products suiting everyone's requirements. All current Scythe CPU Coolers models are therefore already compatible to the new to AMD sockets FM1 and AM3+. Users can either utilize the Scythe CPU Coolers they own or get a new CPU Cooler from the shops as no extra clips or mounting kits are required.
The following Scythe CPU Coolers are compatible AMD® socket FM1 and AM3+:
Susanoo, Mugen 3, Mine 2, Yasya, Rasetsu, Ninja 3, Grand Kama Cross, Mugen 2 Rev. B, Samurai ZZ, BIG Shuriken, Shuriken Rev. B, Kozuti, Katana 3, Katana 3 Type A
Latest News Posts
- Take home The Crown in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Digital-only Xbox One coming in 2019
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales fails at sales expectations
- Sunset Overdrive is coming to PC, available on November 16th
- SMITE Nintendo Switch release planned for November 16th
- Z77-D3H MB and bizzare boot issue
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Vital Progenix
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions