Japanese cooling expert Scythe is officially confirming the compatibility between its own CPU Coolers and new sockets FM1 and AM3+. Product Development in the IT Industry is constantly evolving and in some cases implies new interfaces as well as sockets.
Brand new Mainboards for AMD A Processor Series are available on the market since a couple days. In order to assure a safe operation a proper CPU-Cooler is required, where Scythe is offering a wide spectrum of products suiting everyone's requirements. All current Scythe CPU Coolers models are therefore already compatible to the new to AMD sockets FM1 and AM3+. Users can either utilize the Scythe CPU Coolers they own or get a new CPU Cooler from the shops as no extra clips or mounting kits are required.
The following Scythe CPU Coolers are compatible AMD® socket FM1 and AM3+:
Susanoo, Mugen 3, Mine 2, Yasya, Rasetsu, Ninja 3, Grand Kama Cross, Mugen 2 Rev. B, Samurai ZZ, BIG Shuriken, Shuriken Rev. B, Kozuti, Katana 3, Katana 3 Type A
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard