- Unprecedented warranty is the result of high build quality, expert design and superior materials -
FREMONT, California - May 13th, 2011 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the extension of the warranty for the Hydro Series H60 High-Performance Liquid CPU Cooler from two years to five years. The warranty is offered to customers who have already purchased an H60, as well as to new customers.
Corsair now warrants that a genuine Hydro Series H60 purchased from an authorized Corsair reseller will be free from defects in workmanship for five years from the date of purchase. Except where prohibited by applicable local law, the warranty is limited to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
The Hydro Series H60 is a closed-loop CPU cooling system that uses low-permeability FEP (Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene) tubing for near-zero evaporation. The liquid is cooled by a custom-designed high static pressure fan, and the newly designed micro-channel cold plate employs a split-flow manifold for optimal cooling efficiency.
"The new, longer warranty reflects the care that Corsair has taken with design and construction of the H60, as well as the choice of high-quality materials," said Ruben Mookerjee, VP and General Manager for Components at Corsair. "Our customers can enjoy the benefits of high performance CPU cooling and confidently expect reliable operation for at least half a decade."
Images can be downloaded here.
The Hydro Series H60 is available from Corsair-authorized retailers worldwide for a US suggested retail price of $74 USD.
About Hydro Series High-Performance Liquid CPU Coolers
Corsair Hydro Series CPU Coolers provide the power of liquid cooling in a compact, easy-to-install package. They provide superior cooling for higher overclocking performance without the complexity of traditional liquid-cooling systems. For more information on the Hydro Series, please visit the Corsair web site.
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company's award-winning products include DRAM memory modules, USB flash drives, power supply units, solid-state drives, PC headsets and speaker systems, cooling systems and computer cases.
Latest News Posts
- Telltale's The Walking Dead climbs out of its grave
- New digital-only Xbox reveal likely for E3 2019
- 5 minutes of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate's 'World of Light'
- Fury's rage showcased in two new Darksiders III trailers
- Marvel & Riot partner to release 'League of Legends' comics
- Silicon Power Bolt B80 Portable SSD Review - Subtle Style
- NeueChair Review: Redefining The Modern Office Chair
- Crucial P1 500GB NVMe SSD - $100 NVMe
- Narrow bezel on a metallic chassis MSI PS42 14 Thin & Light Laptop Review
- Z390 Taichi Onboard LED issue
- 'Koala Stoner Noir' Free Demo Released Today. Full Game Updated With New Map Location And Cinema Experience
- TRENDnet launches long-range PoE+ switches
- ADATA Launches Ultimate SU630 3D QLC NAND SSD
- Razer announces the BlackWidow Lite
- ASUS ROG Announces ROG Strix Radeon RX 590 Graphics Card