MSI, the leading Mainboard and Graphics Card manufacturer announces an extension of its lasting partnership with Lucid through the inclusion of the Virtu GPU virtualization technology with the upcoming MSI Z68 Mainboards. Lucid and MSI have enjoyed a fruitful collaboration ever since work started on MSI's Big Bang Fuzion mainboard, world's first mainboard featuring Lucid's HydraLogix chip for true vendor independent multi-GPU technology. Today's announcement is a firm indication of MSI's continuation as a leader in computer graphics products and technologies.
Through the integration of Lucid's Virtu technology. MSI's Z68 based mainboards are able to combine the best features of Intel's HD 2000 and HD 3000 integrated graphics such as Lightning quick video decoding and the power of discrete graphics cards such as MSI's Lightning or Hawk series Graphics cards. Utilizing Lucid's Virtu technology allows MSI's Z68 mainboards to have low power consumption during light graphical workloads, like playing web games or viewing videos and give the graphical horsepower you need when playing 3D games.
MSI's Industry-leading Graphics Technologies
Over the years MSI has quickly established itself as the most innovative player on the computer graphics market. MSI was the first mainboard manufacturer to support Lucid's HydraLogix technology the true vendor independent Multi-GPU graphics technology. MSI's graphics cards are known as the fastest in the world, with MSI's Lightning series being crowned multiple World Record holders thanks to its extensive engineering and maximum use of technology to give end users the most stable and fastest graphics card available. Combining the Award winning discrete graphics solutions from MSI with the nimble Graphics virtualization technology from Lucid.
MSI Z68 lineup
MSI will have a complete lineup of Z68 based mainboards with Virtu technology. All based on MSI's renowned Military Class II components, like Z68A-GD80(B3), MSI's mainboard with three way graphics supporting AMD CrossFireX and NVIDIA SLI technology. All MSI Z68 mainboards are equipped with MSI's one click overclocking technology OC Genie II boosting not only the Processor speed, but also the Intel HD2000/3000 graphics and memory speeds, of course also available on Z68A-GD65(B3). For HTPC users, MSI offers the Z68MA-ED55(B3) in a microATX form factor and has the same high quality components and dual graphics capabilities.
Latest News Posts
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus comes to Switch, June 29
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit