ZOTAC Announces 3DMark Vantage Bundle
Select ZOTAC GeForce series graphics card will ship with 3DMark Vantage Advanced Edition
HONG KONG - Nov. 13, 2008 - ZOTAC International, a leading manufacturer of NVIDIA-based graphics cards and motherboards, today unleashes a new software bundle featuring Futuremark's 3DMark Vantage Advanced Edition - a leading 3D tool that evaluates a system's 3D capabilities using Microsoft DirectX 10 demos.
The new 3DMark Vantage Advanced Edition bundle will ship with ZOTAC GeForce 9800 GT, 9800 GTX+, GTX 2602 and GTX 280 standard, AMP! Edition and AMP2! Edition models, in addition to each card's respective game bundles.
"The new 3DMark Vantage Advanced Edition will allow our customers to instantly take advantage of DirectX 10 capabilities of their graphics cards and benchmark overall system performance," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International. "3DMark Vantage also allows users to upload their results to Futuremark's Orb (online result browser) for direct performance comparisons to other users."
Futuremark's 3DMark Vantage Advanced Edition enables users to test their overall system for theoretical performance in the latest DirectX 10 enabled 3D games. The Advanced Edition allows unlimited benchmarking, 4 different testing presets, 3D graphic feature tests, benchmark settings display, and offline score viewing for detailed system performance analysis.
It's time to play with ZOTAC and 3DMark Vantage.
- New 3D Mark Vantage Advanced Edition bundle
- Experience high quality DirectX 10 visuals and evaluate system performance
- Included with ZOTAC GeForce 9800 GT, 9800 GTX+, GTX 2602, GTX 280 standard, AMP! Edition and AMP2! Edition in addition to standard game bundle
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA add-in board and motherboard manufacturers in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
For further information please visit https://www.zotac.com
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo reveal Diablo III: Eternal Collection Switch bundle
- Black Ops 4 physical sales down 50% compared WWII
- Mega Man 11 only had around 40 developers in the team
- Fortnite leak showcases a soon to be released gifting system
- A re-introduction into Old School RuneScape: New/Old players
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Zombidle: Fun With Surgery Is An Update With A Lot of Guts
- Theia Wallet Announced the 1.0 Version Beta Test, Supports BTC
- Orion Health launches Amadeus CORE to help healthcare sector leverage data analytics and machine learning
- Epson Booth to Feature Partners with latest POS Solutions at Money20/20
- Raybaby announces launch on Amazon