StarTech.com announces the ultimate USB device with the Combination 4 Bay SATA Drive Dock and Toaster!
Backup your data and fulfil your need for warm breakfast pastries with the SATDOCKTOAST4 from StarTech.com
StarTech.com, Cloud Nine, April 1st, 2011: StarTech.com, the world's leading provider of hard-to-find connectivity parts has announced the introduction of the SATDOCKTOAST4, a dual use four port 3.5inch SATA dock and breakfast pastry toaster. Driven by the need for high speed transfer of large volumes of data, being able to have 4 SATA drives engaged in the dock at one time means users can now back up and move data like never before!
Additionally, with the drive connected to a USBp port, users can warm a wide variety of breakfast pastries such as pop tarts, toast, bagels and crumpets though the device is compatible with other types of legacy pastries as well.
The SATDOCKTOAST4 features SuperSpeed USB 3.0 connectivity (also compatible with USB 2.0) with data transfer rates up to 5Gbps (10x faster than USB 2.0) or eSATA with Port Multiplier connectivity up to 3Gbps. This docking station provides fast connectivity to all 4 drives simultaneously from a single connection.
The SATDOCKTOAST4 is able to warm your pastry of choice in under 2 minutes (subject to manufacturers cooking guidelines. Caution is advised however as the filling may be hot.)
StarTech.com Product Manager, Avril Bobo said "This is may be our hardest-to-find product yet and represents a major breakthrough in the highly competitive data/pastry market. Utilising USB 3.0 and USBp means that StarTech.com is able to establish an industry leading position where breakfast and data merge in the market sphere. Being able to keep an employee at his desk, working an eating, has been the Holy Grail for data management for some time now."
She continued, "The SATDOCKTOAST4 is set to succeed where other devices, such as the USB kettle or the USB memory stick, have failed because of its dual purpose design and StarTech.com's speed in adapting to, and taking advantage of, new technologies. You don't get this kind of innovation with a Morphy Richards toaster, do you?!"
The SATDOCK4U3E has a little brother in the SATDOCK4U2E which supplies four ports for 2.5 inch drives and allows four SATA drives to be paired and connected over USB 2.0, with data transfer rates up to 480Mbps, with two USB connections or each drive can be connected individually over a dedicated eSATA connection at up to 3Gbps, allowing for multiple computers to simultaneously interface with a single docking station to access only a specific drive(s).
Talking about the SATDOCK4U2E Ms. Bobo commented, "The smaller drive bays are not suitable for full size pop-up tarts so we suggest users buy those smaller loaves of bread and toast them instead. Tesco's does a nice whole grain one from the bakery section, but it's not sliced, which is something we're look to address with the next generation of graphics tablets that will feature a bacteria free cutting surface and built-in shrink-wrap dispenser"
Both docks will come in a variety of colours to match most kitchen/office environments.
For more information, please contact your local supermarket electrical department, quoting reference: Polar Foil.
For those who strictly require data transfer capabilities without toasting, StarTech.com offers a wide selection of hard drive docks and duplicators. More information can be found at http://www.startech.com
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo called out on cheap Switch controllers
- Transfer data from phones using dr.fone Switch, here's how
- New Switch refresh has 9 hours battery life, same specs
- Gamestop to transform stores into retro arcades
- Interactive website plays 50yr Apollo 11 launch in real-time
- NZXT H500i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Master (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- closing explorer.exe cause unstable mouse movement
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT benchmarked at 3440x1440
- AsRock H370M-ITX and RAID
- Phoenix Labs Details Massive 'Fortune & Glory' Content Update For Dauntless, Trials and New Hunt Pass Season Arrive July 16
- Nightmare Reaper is out now in Steam Early Access
- Final Assault Paves the Way for VR Esports at WCG
- WiMi Hologram (WIMI) files for listing on Nasdaq Global Market
- The Intergalactic Bounty Hunt Begins as Futuristic Co-Op Action RPG Killsquad Launches on Steam Early Access