Verbatim Announces Store 'n' Go USB Car Audio Storage for Car Audio
The majority of music nowadays is mainly stored and played using MP3 files. With car radios increasingly supporting USB ports, Verbatim has specially developed a USB drive that can fit perfectly into a car radio USB slot, making it the ideal way to store and listen to all your favourite MP3 music while motoring. No bigger than a Euro coin, the innovative USB drive is barely noticeable once inserted into a USB port and can store up to 2000 audio tracks - more than enough for any road trip. The 8GB Verbatim Store 'n' Go Audio USB is available in stores now at 18 (8GB) (RRP).
In being only 17.15mm long x 14.85mm wide x 7.7mm deep, when inserted into the USB port only 5mm of the Verbatim Store 'n' Go Audio USB is left protruding, meaning that it can be kept in the car radio on a semi-permanent basis and used as a long-term storage extension. No damaged USB or USB Port any longer hitting the Storage exidently. And as with any standard USB drive, Verbatim's Audio USB can also be used in any computer or gadget with a USB 2.0 port - anything from netbooks, table PCs, digital picture frames to desktop PCs.
8GB storage capacity
Only 2g in weight
Smaller than a Euro coin, only 5mm is left protruding when inserted
Can be left semi-permanently in radios, laptops, netbooks, digital photo frames etc.
Works with PC and Mac operating systems
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- Buy 10 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (Site www.BizFests.com) 128GB $2,740
- Buy 10 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $2,740
- 2 New Half-Life 2 Developers videos
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit