TRENDnetÂ® Switches Go All Green
TORRANCE, Calif. - January 5, 2011- TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, announces today from CES the availability of energy efficient GREENnetT switches for each port configuration for TRENDnet unmanaged Gigabit and 10/100Mbps switch solutions.
GREENnetT is a TRENDnet switch-based technology that determines and supplies the appropriate amount of electrical power to each hardwired switching port as required by the connected device, by the port, or by the length of the connected Ethernet cable. GREENnetT technology can reduce port-based power consumption by up to 40% for 10/100Mbps switches, and 70% for Gigabit switches.
TRENDnet was one of the first networking hardware brands to launch energy efficient green networking technology to the market. After launching GREENnetT technology in October of 2008, TRENDnet defined a goal of offering one hundred percent energy efficient green switching solutions.
"Since the launch of GREENnetT technology, TRENDnet has maintained a strong commitment to help reduce our carbon footprint," stated Sonny Su, technology Director for TRENDnet. "We have steadily replaced our existing switch and router product line with energy efficient GREENnetT solutions. TRENDnet is currently phasing out the remaining non GREENnetT switches, now for the first time customers have the choice of choosing energy efficient GREENnetT solutions for every port configuration from TRENDnet's Unmanaged Gigabit and 10/100Mbps switching portfolio."
Full List of TRENDnet GREENnetT Products:
Unmanaged Gigabit Switches
Â• TEG-S24Dg: 24-Port Gigabit GREENnetT Switch
Â• TEG-S16Dg: 16-Port Gigabit GREENnetT Switch
Â• TEG-S80Dg: 8-Port Gigabit GREENnetT Switch
Â• TEG-S80g: 8-Port Gigabit GREENnetT Switch
Â• TEG-S50g: 5-Port Gigabit GREENnetT Switch
Â• TEG-S5g: 5-Port Gigabit GREENnetT Switch
Unmanaged 10/100Mbps Switches
Â• TE100-S24g: 24-Port 10/100Mbps GREENnetT Switch
Â• TE100-S16g: 16-Port 10/100Mbps GREENnetT Switch
Â• TE100-S16Eg: 16-Port 10/100Mbps GREENnetT Switch
Â• TE100-S80g: 8-Port 10/100Mbps GREENnetT Switch
Â• TE100-S50g: 5-Port 10/100Mbps GREENnetT Switch
Switches Coming Soon
Â• TEG-S24g: 24-Port Gigabit GREENnetT Switch
Â• TEG-S16g: 16-Port Gigabit GREENnetT Switch
Â• TEG-S8g: 8-Port Gigabit GREENnetT Switch
Routers with Built in GREENnetT Switches
Â• TEW-691GR: 450Mbps Wireless N Gigabit Router
Â• TEW-673GRU: 300Mbps Concurrent Dual Band Wireless N Gigabit Router
Â• TEW-652BRP: Wireless N Home Router
Â• TEW-651BR: 150Mbps Wireless N Home Router
Â• TEW-639GR: 300Mbps Wireless N Gigabit Router
Â• TEW-634GRU: 300Mbps Wireless N Gigabit Router with USB Port
Â• TEW-436BRM: 54Mbps Wireless G ADSL 2/2+ Modem Router
For TRENDnet logos visit: http://trendnet.com/asp/partners/marketing.asp
TRENDnetis an award winning global brand, dedicated to providing a completeline of high quality yet affordable networking solutions for small tomid-sized business and home users alike. Founded in 1990, TRENDnetis headquartered in Torrance, California, and maintains branch officesin Europe, Central America, South America and Asia. TRENDnet productsare sold in over 125 countries. The TRENDnet brand is consistentlyrecognized for high quality, exceptional performance and unparalleledsupport. For more information visit https://www.trendnet.com or call +1 (310) 961-5500.
Latest News Posts
- New Dragon Ball Z action RPG in development
- Resident Evil 2 Remake demo impressions
- Ghostbusters 3 set for Summer 2020, teaser trailer released
- EA cancelled new Star Wars game to work on smaller project
- Far Cry New Dawn official PC requirements released
- HP EX950 SSD Review - When you want the fastest
- Pcie M.2 NVMe (1100mb/s as storage, 400mb/s in os)
- DC: Aquaman Cinema Review
- ADATA SX8200 Pro 256GB NVMe SSD Review
- Problem with RAM Overclock
- Nokia's Service Operations Center powers Telefonica UK's drive towards customer-centric operations
- Black Desert Online's Battle Royale mode enters Early Access today
- Roblox hires British online safety expert Laura Higgins to lead new digital civility initiative
- HyperX Announces 2019 We're All Gamers Ad Campaign Including Celebrity Influencers Post Malone, Gordon Hayward, Joel Embiid, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Pokimane, Shroud, Daigo, De'Aaron Fox and Rush
- Macrotis: A Mother's Journey Releases this upcoming February 8th!