Point of View and TGT Announce GeForce GTX 580 ''Beast'' Overclocked Graphics Card
Point of View the leading European manufacturer of an exclusive range NVIDIA based 3D processor boards, advanced netbooks as well as fancy 7" and 10" Tegra tablet computers and additional enthusiast PC products, announces today that it is first to market with a water cooled GeForce GTX 580 3D processor board, the POV/TGT GeForce GTX 580 "Beast" featuring a solid 9mm slim-line Copper Water Cooling block. The POV/TGT GeForce GTX 580 "Beast" already started shipping at a recommended retail price of 729.
Hand-selected by TGT, the POV/TGT GeForce GTX 580 "Beast" is running at an unprecedented 855 MHz core clock "out of the box", 1710 MHz shader clock and 4104 MHz DDR-5 memory clock honoring TGT's efforts to optimize and balance both, enhanced core clock settings and rock solid stability.
The POV/TGT GeForce GTX 580 "Beast" is the world's first GeForce GTX 580 based 3D processor card running stable at 850 MHz. But this is not all. Depending on the local thermal cooling environment and ventilation, the "TGT 580 BEAST" may run stable at even higher core clock rates. Frankly speak-ing, as TGT seriously cares about the 3D gaming enthusiasts TGT is not only raising the core clock rate, but also significantly raising the over clocking headroom in general.
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit