ADATA Releases Ultra-Compact Micro Memory Card Reader
ADATA Technology, the worldwide leader in DRAM modules and flash memory products, today released its latest Micro Memory Card Reader, the microReader version III, an ultra-compact and stylish solution for easy and convenient data transfers between mobile phones and PCs via High-Speed USB 2.0 interface.
For users of digital devices who are constantly on the go, moving and sharing personal files from memory-enabled phones to other devices can be a hassle when there is no USB cable on hand. Weighing just 3 grams, and the size of a small coin, the new ADATA microReader is one of the smallest card readers available on the market, with incredible portability that provides the freedom of data transfers any time, any place. Due to its ultra-compact size, the microReader can be plugged into the USB slot of a notebook PC at all times, without blocking the neighboring slots or getting in the way when the computer is stowed in a bag.
Unlike most conventional memory card readers, which have unfriendly card retrieval designs, the microReader features a patented one-push card-ejector that makes any data transfer a fast and pleasant experience. Available in elegant black and passionate red colors, the microReader features a stylish LED indicator that shines brightly when the device is in use.
To further facilitate a better user experience, the microReader is also available in a kit bundling with corresponding ADATA microSD/microSDHC memory cards. By combining the two together, the versatile microReader instantly converts itself into an ultra-compact USB drive that allows users to share their music, video, photos and more with great ease.
Users can also take full advantage of ADATA's free-download value-added software, including UFDtoGO, OStoGO and the latest Norton Internet Security 2011 (60-day trial) to enhance both mobility and security of their ADATA products with just few easy mouse clicks.
Latest News Posts
- Ataribox sounds like risky business
- ENERMAX release the EQUILENCE, a high-end silent case
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 receives first major patch
- NVIDIA goes all-in with AI for the 'goodness of mankind'
- NVIDIA GeForce 385.69 WHQL drivers released
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 Printer Review
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- GIGABYTE introduces Z370 AORUS motherboards
- Samsung starts producing industry's first universal flash storage for next-generation automotive applications
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card