ADATA Releases Ultra-Compact Micro Memory Card Reader
ADATA Technology, the worldwide leader in DRAM modules and flash memory products, today released its latest Micro Memory Card Reader, the microReader version III, an ultra-compact and stylish solution for easy and convenient data transfers between mobile phones and PCs via High-Speed USB 2.0 interface.
For users of digital devices who are constantly on the go, moving and sharing personal files from memory-enabled phones to other devices can be a hassle when there is no USB cable on hand. Weighing just 3 grams, and the size of a small coin, the new ADATA microReader is one of the smallest card readers available on the market, with incredible portability that provides the freedom of data transfers any time, any place. Due to its ultra-compact size, the microReader can be plugged into the USB slot of a notebook PC at all times, without blocking the neighboring slots or getting in the way when the computer is stowed in a bag.
Unlike most conventional memory card readers, which have unfriendly card retrieval designs, the microReader features a patented one-push card-ejector that makes any data transfer a fast and pleasant experience. Available in elegant black and passionate red colors, the microReader features a stylish LED indicator that shines brightly when the device is in use.
To further facilitate a better user experience, the microReader is also available in a kit bundling with corresponding ADATA microSD/microSDHC memory cards. By combining the two together, the versatile microReader instantly converts itself into an ultra-compact USB drive that allows users to share their music, video, photos and more with great ease.
Users can also take full advantage of ADATA's free-download value-added software, including UFDtoGO, OStoGO and the latest Norton Internet Security 2011 (60-day trial) to enhance both mobility and security of their ADATA products with just few easy mouse clicks.
Latest News Posts
- Uber taps Volvo, adds 24,000 self-driving cars to its gang
- Uber updates app with 'Live Location' functionality
- Publishers should raise game prices, says analyst
- GIVEAWAY: OCZ TR200 3D BiCS FLASH SSDs thanks to Toshiba
- Death Stranding in playable state, progressing on schedule
- Intel 15.X series Raid Rom compatible with X99??
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ