Team Group Launches TP-1023 Sporty External HDD with USB 3.0 Interface
The TP-1023 external HDD Team launched in 2010 is integration between the wild speed and luxurious design of a sports car. With the USB3.0 interface, TP-1023 delivers a transfer speed up to 5Gbps, which makes TP1023 runs as fast as a sport car! Under the Ferrari red surface coating, T1023 is fully packaged with functions that make itself stands out from any other external HDD on the market.
In addition to its eye-catching sports car design and coating, TP1023 is equipped with sports car like shock absorbent performance. The suspension design can significantly enhance the shock resistance ability. Passed Team Group's 130 falling tests (which has exceeded the industrial specification), the suspension on the TP-1023 provides the best protection for both the hard drive and data within.
Environmental friendly: automatic suspend mode
The energy-saving deign of TP1023 is equipped with the automatic suspend mode to shut down the hard drive after idling for a particular period of time, which significantly reduce electricity consumption and saves energy. TP-1023 also comes in a green design which features the auto power management function.
Like no others : exclusive industrial design
The brand new TP1023 is an integration fashion and modern technology. The exclusiveness of T1023 won't let you find an identical external HDD in the market.
TP1023 is also equipped with many other smart abilities, such as file management and data backup. Moreover, TP1023 is also available with the USB2.0 and USB3.0 versions. All in all, the TP1023 will surely be the total mobile storage solution for any consumer who seeks for a sleek design mobile disk with powerful performance.
Latest News Posts
- G.SKILL launches 128GB DDR4 RAM kit for Threadripper
- Bethesda pursues long-lasting relationship with Nintendo
- PUBG devs may be squeezed out of Battle Royale market
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM