With MSI's Exclusive Thermal Design and Over Voltage Function, the N460GTX-SE Cyclone Series
Achieves 15.7% Lower Noise and 30% Higher OC Capability
[Taipei-Taiwan] MSI, the globally-renown graphics card and mainboard manufacturer, is proud to announce today the N460GTX-SE Cyclone series graphics cards. Equipped with the latest NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 SE GPU and top Military Class components, up to 30% overclocking potential can be reached on the N460GTX-SE Cyclone series via MSI Afterburner's over voltage function for GPU. In addition, by using the MSI-exclusive Cyclone thermal design with 9cm PWM fan, dual heat pipes and nickel-plated copper base, the N460GTX-SE Cyclone effectively dissipates heat and generates 15.7% lower noise than the reference cooler under full load to create a quiet gaming environment for users.
Exclusive Cyclone Thermal Design: Extra Airflow , Minimal Noise
MSI's N460GTX-SE Cyclone series graphics card is equipped with our exclusive Cyclone thermal design. Thermals generated from the GPU are effectively transferred to the nickel-plated copper base, and two heat pipes quickly transfer heat to the fins. The 9cm large PWM fan provides massive amounts of airflow, dissipating the heat quickly. Aside from effectively reducing the GPU temperature, the Cyclone thermal design reduces fan noise by up to 15.7% when compared to the reference cooler,. The N460GTX-SE Cyclone series maintains a perfect balance between cooling and acoustics to deliver a quiet and cool graphics platform.
GPU Voltage Adjustment via Afterburner: Incredible Performance Boost
Utilizing MSI's exclusive Afterburner overclocking software, users can adjust the fan speed as well as fine-tune the voltage of the GPU to completely unleash its power, significantly enhancing the performance of the GF104 GPU by up to 30%. With the fortified Cyclone thermal design and top quality Military Class components supporting the latest NVIDIA 3D Vision, PhysX, SLI, and CUDA technologies, MSI's N460GTX-SE Cyclone series is the new perfect choice for power users.
Military Class Components: Longer Life and Greater Stability
For the ultimate in stability, durability and extreme performance, MSI provides our top quality Military Class components for the N460GTX-SE. Hi-C CAPs are chosen to provide exceptional power delivery and space-age technology for the GPU, and noiseless/low-vibration Solid State Chokes (SSC) are integrated on the N460GTX-SE Cyclone series graphics cards for high performance without noise. Also, Solid Caps are used to maximize the lifespan of products without risk of leakage from failing components.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit