EVERCOOL Transformer 4 PLUS CPU cooler renewed version
Taipei, Taiwan-2010-EVERCOOL Thermal Corp., Ltd., the professional and well-known cooler and fan brand. Bright silver and solid are the two main characteristics of EVERCOOL Transformer CPU cooler series. Transformer 4 was launched by the end of 2009 and caused a silver storm in the competitive CPU cooler market. This year, EVERCOOL launches "Transformer 4 PLUS", which has two new features: fans with PWM function and Intel 1156 support, to provide overclocking and silent cooling performance.
Four 8mm copper heat pipes connect directly with the CPU for direct and rapid heat dissipation. Fans with PWM function can automatically control and adjust the fan speed to keep its lowest noise level at 15dBA. Additionally, the PWM fans and large fins enhance the convection for CPU and other components to make noiseless and perfect cooling. Moreover, in consideration with the space, users can free set up one or two fans.
The universal clips design makes Transformer 4 PLUS high compatible with Intel LGA 1156 1366/ 775 and AMD AM3/ AM2+/ AM2/ K8.
Meanwhile, Transformer 4 stood out among hundreds of competitors and won "COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2010 Design & Innovation Awards" that was held and judged by professional international jury from Germany iF design group and Taiwan External Trade Development Council. Moreover, Transformer 4 also joined the Overclocking Campaign held by Intel in 2009, and it successfully reduced the temperature on the overclocked Intel i7 CPU (http://www.evercool.com.tw/EDM/intelxevercool-en/event.html).
Transformer 4 PLUS provides not only an amazing overclocking experience, but also an outstanding cooling effect. It is definitely the best C/P value and first cooling choice for computer users.
Latest News Posts
- Steam introduces Histograms to prevent review bombing
- i-rocks introduces K60M PLUS RGB mechanical keyboard
- Overwatch's next hero is playable, but wont be out soon
- PS4 & Xbox One cross-play briefly enabled for Fortnite
- Thermaltake reveal the Versa H18 Window Micro case
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower