Allion Certified as Wi-Fi DirectÂ™ Authorized Test Lab
Allion (Allion Test Labs, Inc) is pleased to announce its new role as the authorized test lab for Wi-Fi DirectÂ™, a brand-new Wi-Fi technical standard set by Wi-Fi Alliance (WFA). As a long-term partner of WFA, Allion has full experience in providing certification testing services for IEEE 802.11 standards along with other WFA standard series. With the official authorization from WFA, manufacturers can now apply the Wi-Fi DirectÂ™ Certification Program through Allion at its Taiwan lab.
Other than traditional IEEE 802.11 structure, this compelling standard conducts Wi-Fi Peer-to-Peer technology and allows devices to connect and accomplish tasks such as synch, share, transfer, display and print even without a hotspot or other Wi-Fi network. As to the compatibility, Wi-Fi Direct-certified devices can work with most legacy Wi-Fi products. Plus, the Wi-Fi Protected SetupÂ™ mechanism makes the device connection easy and safe under WPA2 security protection.
As a committing Wi-Fi standards verification and consulting center, Allion is determined to develop the most effective test programs for both industry standards and individual IT products. "Allion is capable of verifying all Wi-Fi standards such as Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n and the latest Wi-Fi Direct, our goal is make the program simple for our customers and to accelerate time to market", said James Ou, director of Allion's engineering service division. For further information or any technical / certification inquiries, please visit Allion's webpage at http://www.allion.com/wi_fi.html.
About Allion Test Labs, Inc
Allion is a global IT testing and verification consulting firm conducting standard certification, interoperability, performance and compatibility testing services for companies all over the world. Established in 1991, Allion has been in the forefront of technology standards and sophisticated test methodology development. Aiming at each stage throughout new product development, Allion is able to generate highly efficient, fully customizable test plans and automation solutions with exceptional technical expertise. For more information about Allion, please visit us at http://www.allion.com
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard