Allion Certified as Wi-Fi DirectÂ™ Authorized Test Lab
Allion (Allion Test Labs, Inc) is pleased to announce its new role as the authorized test lab for Wi-Fi DirectÂ™, a brand-new Wi-Fi technical standard set by Wi-Fi Alliance (WFA). As a long-term partner of WFA, Allion has full experience in providing certification testing services for IEEE 802.11 standards along with other WFA standard series. With the official authorization from WFA, manufacturers can now apply the Wi-Fi DirectÂ™ Certification Program through Allion at its Taiwan lab.
Other than traditional IEEE 802.11 structure, this compelling standard conducts Wi-Fi Peer-to-Peer technology and allows devices to connect and accomplish tasks such as synch, share, transfer, display and print even without a hotspot or other Wi-Fi network. As to the compatibility, Wi-Fi Direct-certified devices can work with most legacy Wi-Fi products. Plus, the Wi-Fi Protected SetupÂ™ mechanism makes the device connection easy and safe under WPA2 security protection.
As a committing Wi-Fi standards verification and consulting center, Allion is determined to develop the most effective test programs for both industry standards and individual IT products. "Allion is capable of verifying all Wi-Fi standards such as Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n and the latest Wi-Fi Direct, our goal is make the program simple for our customers and to accelerate time to market", said James Ou, director of Allion's engineering service division. For further information or any technical / certification inquiries, please visit Allion's webpage at http://www.allion.com/wi_fi.html.
About Allion Test Labs, Inc
Allion is a global IT testing and verification consulting firm conducting standard certification, interoperability, performance and compatibility testing services for companies all over the world. Established in 1991, Allion has been in the forefront of technology standards and sophisticated test methodology development. Aiming at each stage throughout new product development, Allion is able to generate highly efficient, fully customizable test plans and automation solutions with exceptional technical expertise. For more information about Allion, please visit us at http://www.allion.com
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit