"BIG" breakthrough in Team OC DRAMs
Brand new Xtreem LV DDR3 1866/2000 8GB dual-channel kits launched
The Xtreem DRAMs from Team Group Inc have always been the first choice of PC gamers. Tailored specifically for power users, the Xtreem LV DDR3 1866 and Xtreem LV DDR3 2000 with high capacity 8GB dual-channel kit officially launched this month will be sensational! The next-generation Xtreem LV series is equipped with high-speed 256x8 chips manufactured through new process. These low-voltage (LV) modules work only at 1.65V and deliver a low latency at 9-11-9-27. Moreover, the compatibility with dual-channel platforms using next-generation chipsets helps bring power users the ultimate smooth OC experience.
- 4GB and 8GB kits for ultimate smooth multimedia processing
Demand for high-capacity memory continues to rise as multimedia software and games become more sophisticated and realistic. Team thus launches the next-generation Xtreem LV DDR3 1866 and Xtreem LV DDR3 2000 modules in the 4GB Kit (2GB x 2) and 8GB Kit (4GB x 2) to meet consumer demand. These super capacity kits not only can fulfill consumer's demand, furthermore its powerful performance will significantly enhance efficiency for games, art and multimedia editing.
- Low voltage and low latency: OC operations' Perfect Partners
The CPU, motherboard and memory are the three basic elements of OC operations. The Xtreem LV DDR3 1866 and Xtreem LV DDR3 2000 high-performance dual-channel kits from Team are equipped with specific select genuine chips. Every module has undergone long-term burn-in testing prior to shipping. The ultimate stability and compatibility of these modules have won the faith of many power users. Additionally, the low voltage and low latency design have significantly reduced system lag to enhance system performance and save energy. The low voltage and low latency designs of the Xtreem LV series can let the power user fully enjoy its DIY PC with extreme image and performance quality.
- Excellent C/P value
In addition to select genuine chips and strict OQC tests, Team values power user's budget concern. The prices of flagship-grade OC memory modules on the market are typically steep, finding top-quality OC memory imposes a heavy financial burden on OC users. Team thus launches the Xtreem LV DDR3 1866 and Xtreem LV DDR3 2000 at a mainstream market price to accentuate its "top quality with affordable price" philosophy, while continuing to support the joy of OC through a life-time warranty. Team guarantees the user to have the Extreme experience in lifetime.
As a leading provider of memory storage products to the consumer market, Team Group is committed to providing the best storage, multimedia and data sharing solutions. All Team memory module products come with a lifetime warranty, repair and replacement services. For more information, please visit the Team website at https://www.teamgroup.com.tw.
About Team Group
Team Group Inc. is a manufacturer of computer products and consumer electronics, established in Taipei, Taiwan in 1994. We manufacture and distribute high quality Memory modules, Memory cards, USB dick, SSD and Portable Hard Drives. Team Group is recognized as one of the leading memory products and consumer electronic manufacturers in the industry. We cover most business regions in the world. Team provides the highest quality products to customers in volume with competitive prices and the best possible after services. Through many years of the close and direct relationships with the leading manufacturers and OEMs, we are able to provide various products even during the shortage and allocation periods. As we continue to grow, we are committed to supporting our customers with superior products, first class service and excellent business growth.
Latest News Posts
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM