PowerColor Announces Trio of Radeon HD 6800 Series Graphics Cards
TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, today announces the latest video card series: the PowerColor HD6800 series. Following the award-winning HD5000 series, the advanced HD6800 series features all the essential technology that can immerse the gaming experience and speed up all the daily applications, aim to bring all gamers the most incredible gaming performance.
PowerColor's HD6800 series includes the HD6870 and HD6850. The HD6870 has an unparalleled 1120 stream processors, clocks in at 900MHz core speed and 1050MHz of memory speed; accelerating your PC with 2.0 teraFLOPs of computing power. The HD6850 comes in a Premium Edition and Standard Edition. The PowerColor HD 6850 Premium edition features factory overclocked settings and well-known ZEROtherm cooling system. The standard edition clocks in at 775MHz and 1000MHz GPU and memory clock speeds respectively, both are loaded with the latest features and technology for immersive computing.
The HD6800 series supports AMD Eyefinity Technology, enabling gamers to expand their gaming view across up to 4 displays with the HD6870. Also, with DirectX 11 technology support, the HD6800 series allows ultra-realistic effects and lightning fast frame rates for the ultimate HD gaming experience. It also features AMD's Accelerated Parallel Processing technology, maximizing your daily applications to do more and faster.
"The PowerColor HD6800 series has not only the most advanced technology, but also the excellent performance with reasonable price position," says Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation. "We're sure that there are more and more qualified products with outstanding performance will be released in the coming future to satisfy different gamers demand."
Latest News Posts
- Tencent buys majority stake in Path of Exile studio
- Black Ops 4 traditional campaign was never in development
- Battlefield V may be set in WWII
- Acer Predator X27: 4K 144Hz HDR G-Sync f or $1999 on June 1
- Paradox Interactive announce Imperator: Rome, trailer reveal
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit