PowerColor Announces Trio of Radeon HD 6800 Series Graphics Cards
TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, today announces the latest video card series: the PowerColor HD6800 series. Following the award-winning HD5000 series, the advanced HD6800 series features all the essential technology that can immerse the gaming experience and speed up all the daily applications, aim to bring all gamers the most incredible gaming performance.
PowerColor's HD6800 series includes the HD6870 and HD6850. The HD6870 has an unparalleled 1120 stream processors, clocks in at 900MHz core speed and 1050MHz of memory speed; accelerating your PC with 2.0 teraFLOPs of computing power. The HD6850 comes in a Premium Edition and Standard Edition. The PowerColor HD 6850 Premium edition features factory overclocked settings and well-known ZEROtherm cooling system. The standard edition clocks in at 775MHz and 1000MHz GPU and memory clock speeds respectively, both are loaded with the latest features and technology for immersive computing.
The HD6800 series supports AMD Eyefinity Technology, enabling gamers to expand their gaming view across up to 4 displays with the HD6870. Also, with DirectX 11 technology support, the HD6800 series allows ultra-realistic effects and lightning fast frame rates for the ultimate HD gaming experience. It also features AMD's Accelerated Parallel Processing technology, maximizing your daily applications to do more and faster.
"The PowerColor HD6800 series has not only the most advanced technology, but also the excellent performance with reasonable price position," says Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation. "We're sure that there are more and more qualified products with outstanding performance will be released in the coming future to satisfy different gamers demand."
Latest News Posts
- Dynasty Warriors 9 dev apologizes for major PC patch delay
- Assassin's Creed Origins New Game+ beaten, reward revealed
- Overwatch League Streams on Twitch can earn in-game rewards
- Far Cry 5 detail the dog Boomer, mans best friend
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance sells 1 million copies in 1 month
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- For Sale (40 Pieces) Apple iPhone X 64GB $17,960 Brand New Unlocked
- Apple iPhone X $999 Buy here www.BizFests.com
- Corsair Obsidian 500D Premium Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Seagate IronWolf 12TB HDD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit