Super Talent Introducing the World's first 1600MHz 4GB SO-DIMM
Over-Clocked Memory for Extreme Portable Systems
San Jose, California - October 12, 2010 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced it is currently manufacturing the world's first over-clocked 4GB SO-DIMM running at 1600MHz.
Super Talent Technology will now move forward with the shipment of 512M x64 (4GB) configurations of these new memory modules. While several manufactures are shipping DDR3 SO-DIMMs (small outline dual in-line memory modules), used in laptops and notebooks, supporting clock speeds of 1333 MHz, Super Talent's has moved beyond this limitation and produced a DDR3 SO-DIMM capable of over-clocking to an incredible 1600MHz.
Ideal for today's extreme portable workstations and gaming machines, Super Talent's new 4GB SO-DIMM will enable these creative professionals to remove the memory bottleneck created by today's 1333MHz limitation.
"As memory technology continues to move forward Super Talent will continue to push the limits of what is possible and deliver the fastest solutions available." - Super Talent COO, CH Lee.
Our new 4GB DDR3 SO-DIMM was tested conducted in a 17-inch HP Envy 17-1011NR mobile workstation.
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked 38th in the 2009 Wall Street Journal's Patent ScorecardTM for the IT industry.
Latest News Posts
- New Dragon Ball Z action RPG in development
- Resident Evil 2 Remake demo impressions
- Ghostbusters 3 set for Summer 2020, teaser trailer released
- EA cancelled new Star Wars game to work on smaller project
- Far Cry New Dawn official PC requirements released
- HP EX950 SSD Review - When you want the fastest
- Pcie M.2 NVMe (1100mb/s as storage, 400mb/s in os)
- DC: Aquaman Cinema Review
- ADATA SX8200 Pro 256GB NVMe SSD Review
- Problem with RAM Overclock
- Nokia's Service Operations Center powers Telefonica UK's drive towards customer-centric operations
- Black Desert Online's Battle Royale mode enters Early Access today
- Roblox hires British online safety expert Laura Higgins to lead new digital civility initiative
- HyperX Announces 2019 We're All Gamers Ad Campaign Including Celebrity Influencers Post Malone, Gordon Hayward, Joel Embiid, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Pokimane, Shroud, Daigo, De'Aaron Fox and Rush
- Macrotis: A Mother's Journey Releases this upcoming February 8th!