Zalman Announces the CNPS9900 MAX CPU Cooler
Zalman announced the CNPS 9900 Max. The new CNPS 9900 Max comes with Zalman's outstanding heat transfer solution by utilizing 'composite heatpipe'(Q Max 300W), along with switching noise eliminated 135mm quiet LED fan for ultra quiet operation and broad compatibility for both Intel 1156/1366/775 & AMD AM3/AM2+/AM2. This new awesome CPU cooler should be more than enough to satisfy overclockers and users who want to look for ultra powerful cooling performance in silent operation.
Heat is effectively dispersed by using composite heatpipe with greater than 1.5 times the heat transfer rate of normal heatpipe and aerodynamically designed heatsink. In addition,
Switching noise eliminated 135mm Blue or Red fan incorporated for powerful cooling performance in the ultra quiet operation
PWM Fan automatically adjusts fan speed(RPM) according to the CPU's temperature, while the included resistor cable(RC7P) provides the option of reducing the input voltage for overall reduction of fan speed and noise.
Black-pearl nickel plating for long term corrosion resistance reinforce its powerful aesthetics with high intensity blue & red LEDs.
Extreme performance super thermal grease ZM-STG2 maximizes heat transfer from the CPU to the base of CNPS9900 Max for intensified cooling performance.
Versatile compatibility of a broad range of socket Intel 1156/1366/775 & AMD AM3/AM2+/AM2.
Pricing (MSRP): $79.90
Latest News Posts
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard