Zalman Announces the CNPS9900 MAX CPU Cooler
Zalman announced the CNPS 9900 Max. The new CNPS 9900 Max comes with Zalman's outstanding heat transfer solution by utilizing 'composite heatpipe'(Q Max 300W), along with switching noise eliminated 135mm quiet LED fan for ultra quiet operation and broad compatibility for both Intel 1156/1366/775 & AMD AM3/AM2+/AM2. This new awesome CPU cooler should be more than enough to satisfy overclockers and users who want to look for ultra powerful cooling performance in silent operation.
Heat is effectively dispersed by using composite heatpipe with greater than 1.5 times the heat transfer rate of normal heatpipe and aerodynamically designed heatsink. In addition,
Switching noise eliminated 135mm Blue or Red fan incorporated for powerful cooling performance in the ultra quiet operation
PWM Fan automatically adjusts fan speed(RPM) according to the CPU's temperature, while the included resistor cable(RC7P) provides the option of reducing the input voltage for overall reduction of fan speed and noise.
Black-pearl nickel plating for long term corrosion resistance reinforce its powerful aesthetics with high intensity blue & red LEDs.
Extreme performance super thermal grease ZM-STG2 maximizes heat transfer from the CPU to the base of CNPS9900 Max for intensified cooling performance.
Versatile compatibility of a broad range of socket Intel 1156/1366/775 & AMD AM3/AM2+/AM2.
Pricing (MSRP): $79.90
Latest News Posts
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit