1.35V DDR3 SDRAM- VLP Proves to be GREEN Solution
Reduces costs while increasing performance
San Jose, California - October 5, 2010 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced they are now shipping their new "Green DDR3" to support low-voltage platforms. Our JEDEC standard 1.35V DDR3 SDRAM-VLP is 2GB based on a 1Gb component. This DDR3 memory product features: lower cooling costs, higher efficiency, and most importantly dramatic power savings.
"Sometimes doing the right thing is hard;here is on that is easy. With our new green DDR3 you can increase your systems performance and save on total costs, while simultaneously reducing your CO2 footprint"., - SuperTalent COO, CH Lee.
Standard DDR3 modules measure the standard 1.18 inches, but this DDR3 solution has a vertically optimized module height of .72 inches', This enables better air flow, meaning less cooling costs. This also means that the boards require less material to manufacture, costs less to ship and will have a lower impact on the landfill some day. Not only does this innovative technology save space, help machines run cooler but encourages a more sustainable, eco-friendly solution.
And the "Green" contribution doesn't end there; these new modules run at 1.35v instead of the traditional 1.575v. Lower voltage translates to lower power, less cooling, lower electrical bills, and less CO2 emissions. Now you can do the right thing for your enterprise, wallet and the earth all at the same time - without compromise.
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked 38th in the 2009 Wall Street Journal's Patent ScorecardTM for the IT industry.
Latest News Posts
- New Dragon Ball Z action RPG in development
- Resident Evil 2 Remake demo impressions
- Ghostbusters 3 set for Summer 2020, teaser trailer released
- EA cancelled new Star Wars game to work on smaller project
- Far Cry New Dawn official PC requirements released
- HP EX950 SSD Review - When you want the fastest
- Pcie M.2 NVMe (1100mb/s as storage, 400mb/s in os)
- DC: Aquaman Cinema Review
- ADATA SX8200 Pro 256GB NVMe SSD Review
- Problem with RAM Overclock
- Nokia's Service Operations Center powers Telefonica UK's drive towards customer-centric operations
- Black Desert Online's Battle Royale mode enters Early Access today
- Roblox hires British online safety expert Laura Higgins to lead new digital civility initiative
- HyperX Announces 2019 We're All Gamers Ad Campaign Including Celebrity Influencers Post Malone, Gordon Hayward, Joel Embiid, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Pokimane, Shroud, Daigo, De'Aaron Fox and Rush
- Macrotis: A Mother's Journey Releases this upcoming February 8th!