Corsair Launches New Power Series Power Supply Line
Quiet, Energy-efficient, Economical 400 Watts Unit Kicks Off New Series
Fremont, CA, October 14, 2008 -Corsair®, a worldwide leader in high performance computer and flash memory products, announced today a new line of economical, quiet, and energy-efficient desktop computer power supplies. Dubbed Corsair Power, the new series provides unprecedented features at a surprisingly affordable price point.
Building on the tremendous success of previous Corsair units such as the award-winning HX1000W, the new Power series was developed using the same extensive engineering knowledge and rigorous testing to produce a best-in-class power supply for mainstream users. The Power series is designed to offer the best performance available at its price point. Initially available in a 400 Watt model, the CX400W, the Corsair Power series delivers clean and reliable power. Additionally, the Power series features a large number of connectors designed for optimum compatibility with today's PCs, attached to fully-sleeved cables long enough for some of the tallest cases on the market.
"Corsair is very proud to announce an entirely new product line for builders with lower power requirements," said Jim Carlton, Vice President of Marketing at Corsair. "With the first product in the Power series, the CX400W, system builders who don't need high-wattage power supplies finally have an inexpensive and high-quality solution."
Due to its energy-efficient design and Active PFC (Power Factor Correction) circuitry, the CX400W is capable of delivering greater than 80% efficiency ratings, allowing it to run extremely cool and use very little energy, reducing its operating costs significantly. Cooled by a large, thermally-controlled 120mm fan, the CX400W can provide stable, continuous power while remaining whisper quiet.
The Corsair Power CX400W, CMPSU-400CX, is available immediately through Corsair's world-wide authorized dealer channel, with a MSRP of $59.99 USD. All Power series power supplies are backed by a 3-Year Limited Warranty complete with customer support via telephone, email, forum and Tech Support Xpress troubleshooting guide. For more information on Corsair products and technology, please visit https://www.corsair.com
Founded in 1994, Corsair Memory Inc, is a worldwide leader in high-performance components for personal computers. Specializing in very high performance memory and ultra-efficient power supplies, our flagship products, including Dominator memory modules, are the choice of overclockers, enthusiasts, and gamers everywhere. Our expertise in design and manufacturing is also evident in our complete line of ruggedized Flash Voyager and Flash Survivor USB storage devices. Corsair Memory offers 24/7 customer support via forums and the Tech Support Express helpdesk . For more information, please visit https://www.corsair.com
Latest News Posts
- Every character trailer for Soulcalibur VI/combat tutorial
- Job J Stauffer reveals his experience working at Rockstar
- Fox flys Starlink: Battle for Atlas onto the Nintendo Switch
- Ubisoft release For Honor 'Marching Fire' gameplay trailer
- Spider-Man 'The Heist' DLC adds 3 suits, October 23rd launch
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam