MSI's CX413 offers it all - Better Multimedia for a Better Life
Taipei-MSI recently rolled out the CX413, the newest member of its Classic series of laptop computers. Under the hood, the 14-inch CX413 comes packed with AMD's all-new Vision (Danube) platform with AMD's most advanced Athlon II dual core processor which supports DDR3 system memory as well as the high performance ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470 discrete graphics card (DDR3 512MB display memory) for multimedia for superior image capabilities and processing speeds. Your multimedia life was never so good.
MSI Marketing Director Sam Chern explains that the CX413 features MSI's own 45-degree beveled construction, a cinema-class 16:9 ratio, power-sipping LED display, and MSI's ECO engine power saving technology. This machine has it all-an aesthetically pleasing exterior, outstanding multimedia performance, and exceptionally long battery life. It's your best choice for reasonably priced mobile multimedia entertainment.
More bang for you buck
AMD Athlon II dual core CPU: The CX413 boasts AMD's latest Danube platform with the AMD Athlon II dual core processor which supports DDR3 system memory that expands to a maximum of capacity of 8GB for superior data processing capabilities. It also features low power consumption, low carbon emissions, and extended battery life.
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470 discrete graphics card: The CX413 also comes with the ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470 discrete graphics card (with 512MB DDR3 display memory), giving it excellent image processing capabilities, crisp, clear resolution, and rich colors. It's specifically designed for multimedia entertainment.
Cinema-class LED display with 16:9 ratio: Not only does the CX413 feature a high performance processor and discrete graphics card, it also comes with a 14-inch 16:9 LED screen to give you rich colors and a clear, bright picture anytime, anywhere.
Classic beauty: The CX410 is graced with MSI's own 45-degree beveled construction. The resulting elegant lines combine with the black-matte exterior and the metal touchpad buttons to form the ideal balance of technology and style.
The secret to true mobility - long battery life: Even with its high-capacity battery, the CX410 tips the scales at less than 2.2kg. MSI's exclusive ECO engine power-saving technology allows you to select from among power management levels-Entertainment, Presentation, Word Processing, and Turbo Battery, to further enhance power efficiency to optimize the CX410's battery power and maximize mobility.
Sharing the good times
802.11n high speed wireless: The CX413 comes with a high resolution webcam, a microphone, 802.11 b/g/n high speed wireless, Bluetooth V2.1+EDR module with X3 transfer rate, and a high performance instant messaging device that allows you to stay in touch with friends and family anywhere in the world.
HDMI: The CX413 features High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) which can transfer up to 5Gb of video bandwidth for clear, true-to-life image quality which can be used in conjunction with the optional Blu-Ray to show HD images on large-screen television displays. Now, sharing exciting high-quality multimedia on large-screen devices, like projectors and digital TVs is easier than ever.
Exclusive software enhances instant messaging: Software, like MSI's WebCam Companion and Visual Effect2, further enhance the functionality of the CX413's internal HD webcam. Now, you can edit and alter pictures and change video conference effects at will, so you can share every exciting moment of your life with friends and family.
Latest News Posts
- New Dragon Ball Z action RPG in development
- Resident Evil 2 Remake demo impressions
- Ghostbusters 3 set for Summer 2020, teaser trailer released
- EA cancelled new Star Wars game to work on smaller project
- Far Cry New Dawn official PC requirements released
- HP EX950 SSD Review - When you want the fastest
- Pcie M.2 NVMe (1100mb/s as storage, 400mb/s in os)
- DC: Aquaman Cinema Review
- ADATA SX8200 Pro 256GB NVMe SSD Review
- Problem with RAM Overclock
- Nokia's Service Operations Center powers Telefonica UK's drive towards customer-centric operations
- Black Desert Online's Battle Royale mode enters Early Access today
- Roblox hires British online safety expert Laura Higgins to lead new digital civility initiative
- HyperX Announces 2019 We're All Gamers Ad Campaign Including Celebrity Influencers Post Malone, Gordon Hayward, Joel Embiid, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Pokimane, Shroud, Daigo, De'Aaron Fox and Rush
- Macrotis: A Mother's Journey Releases this upcoming February 8th!