NZXT Debuts Sleeved LED Kit
Innovative designer of PC enthusiast accessories rethinks traditional case lighting
El Monte, CA - September 15, 2010 - NZXT, a company built on realizing the dreams of gamers worldwide, is proud to unveil a fresh approach to case lighting with the Sleeved LED Kit. Traditional lighting methods involve cold cathodes and even solid LED boards that take up additional case space. NZXT's unique design pairs sleeved wires with a high density of LED's, enabling enthusiasts to snake the lights between side panels and under components with ease. The end result is a beautiful glow throughout the case with a clean installation that doesn't detract from the internal aesthetics. Users can adjust the light brightness to low, medium, and high levels with red, green, blue, white, or orange kits.
"We designed the Sleeved LED Kit to be a simple out of the box solution to add a little extra style and personalization to your PC with minimal effort and investment," said Johnny Hou, Founder and Chief Designer at NZXT.
NZXT's Sleeved LED Kit will be available at the end of this month for the MSRP of $9.99(1M) and $14.99(2M). For more information visit http://www.nzxt.com/new/products/case_accessories/sleeved_led_kit
NZXT is a global brand established in 2004 as a PC hardware company built on the dreams of gamers. Their unique lineup of award-winning gaming hardware is completely inspired by gaming culture with product designs driven by the worldwide community of PC Enthusiasts and gamers. Combining unique design and unparalleled performance, gamers can find quality hardware representing their own style and personality in NZXT. https://www.nzxt.com
Latest News Posts
- Psyonix reveals 'Salty Shores' Rocket League content update
- Overwatch two-year anniversary skins and patch notes reveal
- Human Head Studios release Rune: Ragarok gameplay video
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle: Donkey Kong Adventure unveil
- Hi-Rez Studios fires art contractor for copied Overwatch art
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit