Team to display full product ranges in its virgin show at GITEX 2010 in Dubai to enter the Middle East market
Team Group Inc has been cultivating the Middles East market for years and has captured countless users with diverse design of comprehensive products. Witnessed by the explosive sales growth at 340% from last year, Team's flash products have earned an exceptional preference in the local market. Taking the opportunity of the upcoming the Thirtieth GITEX 2010 held in Dubai, Team would make its first appearance at this indicative computer exhibit, and display full product lines to the exhibit viewers to increase its brand awareness in the local market. Team's ultimate goal is to become the No. 1 memory brand in the Middle East.
During GITEX, Team will display products equipped with the leading-edge technologies. Such as the Xtreem LV extreme-speed OC memory modules, the S1 SSD developed in collaboration with SandForce (the leader of SSD processors in the USA) and the upcoming TP1023 supercar external hard disk drive. Team also exerts its creativity and originality in venue design to satisfy the demands of worldwide buyers with the widest product ranges. Moreover, Team will also promote its continuous green production and energy philosophy. All 6 major product lineups of Team will be displayed with different colors for worldwide buyers to instantly distinguish each product lineup from its features to characteristics.
According to Team General Manager Danny Hsia, "The GITEX held in Dubai is the largest consumer electronics show in the Middle East, and is one of the 3 major consumer electronics shows in the world along with the CeBIT and CES. Most importantly, it is the best stepping-stone to the Middle East and North African markets. This year more than 16% of exhibitors will join the event, which shows the strong potential economic power and market demand in the Middle East. Participating in GITEXT can display Team's unrivaled R&D technology advancement and show its global marketing ambition to become the best partner with worldwide buyers."
Exhibition Time and Location:
Time: Sunday, 17 October 2010 to Thursday, 21 October 2010
Location: Dubai international Convention and Exhibition Centre (DICEC), Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Booth: S3-B30, Sheikh Saeed Hall
About Team Group
Team Group Inc. is a manufacturer of computer products and consumer electronics, established in Taipei, Taiwan in 1994. We manufacture and distribute high quality Memory modules, Memory cards, USB disk, SSD and Portable Hard Drives. Team Group is recognized as one of the leading memory products and consumer electronic manufacturers in the industry. We cover most business regions in the world. Team provides the highest quality products to customers in volume with competitive prices and the best possible after services. Through many years of the close and direct relationships with the leading manufacturers and OEMs, we are able to provide various products even during the shortage and allocation periods. As we continue to grow, we are committed to supporting our customers with superior products, first class service and excellent business growth.
Latest News Posts
- Take home The Crown in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Digital-only Xbox One coming in 2019
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales fails at sales expectations
- Sunset Overdrive is coming to PC, available on November 16th
- SMITE Nintendo Switch release planned for November 16th
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Vital Progenix
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- G-Technology Mobile SSD R Series 1TB Review
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions