PhotoFast GMonster X Drive CompactFlash/1.8 ZIF/1.8 50pin to USB 3.0 Enclosure
Taipei, Taiwan. Aug. 11th 2010 - PhotoFast Global Inc. a pioneer in creative, high quality and extreme performance flash-based storage manufacturer, today revealed its new line up of USB 3.0 accessories. Relied the new standard and host controller introduced to the market, PhotoFast demand to bring even higher transfer rates to meet the bottleneck where every user has experienced before.
Upgrade market has always been a major concern to PhotoFast. Several series of products has been developed to fulfill the demands of these users. A full line of 1.8" PATA SSD and adaptors are available that would enable the aged laptops to fast response and shock resistance.
When we dig deeper on this scenario we found that these replaced drive normally goes to dust or no where. The whole of this products line is to reuse the existing storage device plus the latest transfer standard, where we don't have to stand disappointing performance on those lousy USB 2.0 enclosures. A USB 3.0 enclosure will explore nearly full performance of the drives. The aluminum material is well-known for light, durability and heat conduction, which was introduced in X Drive.
We would appreciate your attention to the CompactFlash model, because X Drive will be the only USB 3.0 CF card reader available out there. And it would also be the easiest DIY USB 3.0 portable drive.
In USB 3.0 standard, a female slot should contain up to 900mA power supply, which we don't usually get it from all motherboards. Especially ExpressCard add-on cards. The split cable (Y Cable) included comes very handy in practical.
Estimated launch date : End of September
- Aluminum light weight PATA to USB 3.0 Enclosure.
- Accept 1.8 ZIF, 1.8 50pin and CompactFlash
- Split Cable (Y Cable) to acquire enough power supply from the Laptop
- Super Speed CompactFlash card reader.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard