PhotoFast GMonster X Drive CompactFlash/1.8 ZIF/1.8 50pin to USB 3.0 Enclosure
Taipei, Taiwan. Aug. 11th 2010 - PhotoFast Global Inc. a pioneer in creative, high quality and extreme performance flash-based storage manufacturer, today revealed its new line up of USB 3.0 accessories. Relied the new standard and host controller introduced to the market, PhotoFast demand to bring even higher transfer rates to meet the bottleneck where every user has experienced before.
Upgrade market has always been a major concern to PhotoFast. Several series of products has been developed to fulfill the demands of these users. A full line of 1.8" PATA SSD and adaptors are available that would enable the aged laptops to fast response and shock resistance.
When we dig deeper on this scenario we found that these replaced drive normally goes to dust or no where. The whole of this products line is to reuse the existing storage device plus the latest transfer standard, where we don't have to stand disappointing performance on those lousy USB 2.0 enclosures. A USB 3.0 enclosure will explore nearly full performance of the drives. The aluminum material is well-known for light, durability and heat conduction, which was introduced in X Drive.
We would appreciate your attention to the CompactFlash model, because X Drive will be the only USB 3.0 CF card reader available out there. And it would also be the easiest DIY USB 3.0 portable drive.
In USB 3.0 standard, a female slot should contain up to 900mA power supply, which we don't usually get it from all motherboards. Especially ExpressCard add-on cards. The split cable (Y Cable) included comes very handy in practical.
Estimated launch date : End of September
- Aluminum light weight PATA to USB 3.0 Enclosure.
- Accept 1.8 ZIF, 1.8 50pin and CompactFlash
- Split Cable (Y Cable) to acquire enough power supply from the Laptop
- Super Speed CompactFlash card reader.
Latest News Posts
- Street Fighter V players upgraded to the Arcade Edition
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 patch 1.1 brings stability all round
- Civilization VI: Rise and Fall new details fully explained
- Dynasty Warriors 9 reveals a massive open world with trailer
- Dragon Ball FighterZ will have another 24 hours of open beta
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series