PhotoFast GMonster X Drive CompactFlash/1.8 ZIF/1.8 50pin to USB 3.0 Enclosure
Taipei, Taiwan. Aug. 11th 2010 - PhotoFast Global Inc. a pioneer in creative, high quality and extreme performance flash-based storage manufacturer, today revealed its new line up of USB 3.0 accessories. Relied the new standard and host controller introduced to the market, PhotoFast demand to bring even higher transfer rates to meet the bottleneck where every user has experienced before.
Upgrade market has always been a major concern to PhotoFast. Several series of products has been developed to fulfill the demands of these users. A full line of 1.8" PATA SSD and adaptors are available that would enable the aged laptops to fast response and shock resistance.
When we dig deeper on this scenario we found that these replaced drive normally goes to dust or no where. The whole of this products line is to reuse the existing storage device plus the latest transfer standard, where we don't have to stand disappointing performance on those lousy USB 2.0 enclosures. A USB 3.0 enclosure will explore nearly full performance of the drives. The aluminum material is well-known for light, durability and heat conduction, which was introduced in X Drive.
We would appreciate your attention to the CompactFlash model, because X Drive will be the only USB 3.0 CF card reader available out there. And it would also be the easiest DIY USB 3.0 portable drive.
In USB 3.0 standard, a female slot should contain up to 900mA power supply, which we don't usually get it from all motherboards. Especially ExpressCard add-on cards. The split cable (Y Cable) included comes very handy in practical.
Estimated launch date : End of September
- Aluminum light weight PATA to USB 3.0 Enclosure.
- Accept 1.8 ZIF, 1.8 50pin and CompactFlash
- Split Cable (Y Cable) to acquire enough power supply from the Laptop
- Super Speed CompactFlash card reader.
Latest News Posts
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- Ex-Naughty Dog developer claims he was sexually harassed
- H1Z1 Pro League to kick-off in 2018
- Blizzard ban World of Warcraft cheaters
- Qualcomm the first to test 5G, debuts 5G reference phone
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard