AVADirect Now Offers CoreÂ™ i7 X58 4-way SLIÂ® / CrossFireXÂ™ Gaming System
We recently introduced a new configuration to our website which features the new Core i7 4-way SLI / Crossfire motherboard supporting up to four graphics cards; potentially the most powerful gaming system available. This system is completely customizable with support for up to 24GB of DDR3 memory, overclocked CoreÂ™ i7 Extreme Processors, and SLIÂ® and CrossfireXÂ™ technologies. The Core i7 provides the performance any gaming enthusiast craves. The sky is truly the limit with this gaming system. Please remember when configuring your system to make sure your operating system chosen and the applications intended for use are compatible in order to take full advantage of the cores. Our configurator spans the spectrum in order to meet the needs and wants of each customer, to enable every enthusiast the capability of creating a truly one of a kind machine.
To fully configure this system click Custom Gaming PC Core i7 X58 4-Way SLI / CrossfireX
Got an opinion? Post a comment below!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Latest News Posts
- Get caught up in 'Girl in the Spider's Web' Blu-ray giveaway
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Z77X-UD5H Bios Issue When Setting CPU Multiplier Above 44
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Review: Fright Night
- HELP !!!! ASROCK Z77 PRO3 "NON-K OC MENU" disappeared :-(
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases