ASUS Enables World's Fastest Certified Triple Channel Memory Speeds at 2333MHz
-- Record-breaking certified triple memory speeds with Kingston HyperX memory facilitates consumers growing demand for high performance systems --
Fremont, CA (June 1st, 2010) - ASUS, one of the world's premier technology companies and the leading maker of motherboards worldwide, today announced its P6X58D Premium motherboard has achieved the fastest Intel certified* DDR3 triple channel memory speed ever recorded. Designed for outstanding performance, the P6X58D Premium motherboard is able to support triple channel DDR3 at 2333MHz, certified using Intel XMP, or Extreme Memory Profile technology.
This is the strictest memory testing standard in the industry, designed for dedicated gamers and overclockers, while becoming increasingly popular with more mainstream users for enhanced system performance. Few vendors pass XMP certification at these speeds, demonstrating the quality and capabilities of ASUS hardware.
Rigorous Testing Leads to the Best Memory Performance
ASUS routinely puts all its motherboards through strenuous testing to discover their utmost potential and ensure complete stability and compatibility. In another milestone, the Intel P55-based ASUS P7P55D-E Series of motherboards recently reached record-breaking dual-channel DDR3 memory clocked at 2.5GHz and above. The AMD 890FX-based Republic of Gamers Crosshair IV Formula motherboard has also gained from extreme testing and envelope pushing, featuring the first high performance dual-channel DDR3-2000+ memory speeds for AMD users. Whether on an Intel or AMD platform, PC users know ASUS' continued dedication to uncompromised testing allows them to reach the next level of performance.
ASUS is a leading company in the new digital era, with a broad product portfolio that includes notebooks, netbooks, multimedia, motherboards, graphics cards, displays, desktop PCs, servers, wireless solutions, mobile phones and networking devices. Driven by innovation and committed to quality, ASUS designs and manufactures products that perfectly meet the needs of today's home and office users. ASUS won 3,268 awards in 2009, and is widely credited with revolutionizing the PC industry with the Eee PC. With a global staff of more than 10,000 and a world-class R&D design team, the company's revenue for 2009 was US$7.5 billion. ASUS ranks among BusinessWeek's InfoTech 100, and has been on the listing for 12 consecutive years.
ASUS Motherboards: No.1 in the World
ASUS is the no.1 motherboard brand in the world, commanding the biggest market share globally. Today, one in every three computers houses an ASUS Motherboard. ASUS is the pioneer of numerous innovations that have gone on to become industry standards. Recent examples include the Hybrid Phase power design, Hybrid Processor, Hybrid Switch overclocking design and Protect 3.0 for safe operation. With decades of expertise and dedication to pushing the motherboard design envelope, ASUS is poised to continue leading the industry in performance, safety and reliability.
Latest News Posts
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit