Patriot Memory Releases 4GB DDR2 PC2-7200 and PC2-8000 Viper Series Memory Kits
Patriot's 4GB PC2-7200 and PC2-8000 Viper Series kits offer excellent overclocking capabilities at an affordable price
Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, today released its DDR2 Extreme Performance 4GB DDR2 PC2-7200(900MHz) and PC2-8000(1000MHz) Viper Series memory kits. Designed to run at 900MHz and 1000MHz with timings of 4-5-4-12 and 5-5-5-12 respectively, these memory kits offer not only the speed but densities to run the newest DirectX® 10 games, multimedia and professional applications.
"4GB DDR2 PC2-7200 and PC2-8000 Viper Series memory kits are a valuable addition to Patriot's product line for consumers," says Les Henry, Technical Director for Patriot Memory. "These large capacity, affordable kits, allow consumers to easily upgrade and experience the full potential of their systems."
For more information on the Patriot's DDR2 4GB PC2-7200 and PC2-8000 Viper Series kits and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.patriotmemory.com.
Latest News Posts
- Black Ops 4 traditional campaign was never in development
- Battlefield V may be set in WWII
- Acer Predator X27: 4K 144Hz HDR G-Sync f or $1999 on June 1
- Paradox Interactive announce Imperator: Rome, trailer reveal
- Resident Evil 7 will debut to Nintendo Switch, only in Japan
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit