A Huge Leap Forward, Team Group is Ranked Among the Top 1000 Enterprises in Taiwan
With such an outstanding performance in 2010, Team Group Inc is ranked among the top 4 flash drive and memory card brands in Taiwan (data source: iSuppli, 2010). This year, for the first time, it is given the honor of being among "Commonwealth Magazine's Top 1000 Enterprises in Taiwan". Ranked 631st, Team Group has managed to pull through the difficult economic climate and intensive market competition to focus its business on realizing customer needs. After years of hard work and impressive R&D capability, Team Group has finally established its own brand around the world. Even with this tumultuous time, the company has managed to walk out of the economic turmoil to achieve growing revenue. Acknowledged as one of the industry's underdogs, Team Group aims to increase its ranking among Taiwan's top 1000 enterprises.
Danny Hsia, General Manager, Team Group Inc, expressed "Team Group Inc is much honored to be ranked 631st among the top 1000 enterprises by Commonwealth Magazine. Team Group is very encouraged by its performance so far and will continue to work hard. Due to our incessant efforts and persistent spirits, we have achieved the trust of our customers. Together we will grow stronger and achieve more outstanding results!"
About Team Group
Team Group Inc. is a manufacturer of computer products and consumer electronics, established in Taipei, Taiwan in 1994. We manufacture and distribute high quality Memory modules, Memory cards, USB disk, SSD and Portable Hard Drive. Team Group is recognized as one of the leading memory products and consumer electronic manufacturers in the industry. We cover most business regions in the world. Team provides the highest quality products to customers in volume with competitive prices and the best possible after services. Through many years of the close and direct relationships with the leading manufacturers and OEMs, we are able to provide various products even during the shortage and allocation periods. As we continue to grow, we are committed to supporting our customers with superior products, first class service and excellent business growth.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard