Scythe Announces Kaze Server 3.5 Intelligent Fan Controller
The Japanese cooling specialist Scythe hereby announces a scaled version of the popular fan controller Kaze Server in 3.5 "form factor. Kaze Server 3.5 offers the advanced features of its big brother, however due to the smaller layout, it is equipped with only two channels. With Kaze Server 3.5, two fans can be controlled independently, and two temperatures (in either ° C or °F) can be monitored. In addition to manually control the fan speed by knobs, Kaze Server 3.5 Fan.
Controller allows a fully automated and a semi-automatic operation mode. The Auto mode turns the fan on when a freely adjustable temperature is exceeded. In Semi mode, users can set two fan speeds rpm and a temperature value. Depending on whether the measured temperature is above or below the set value, either the first or the second setting is used for the fan.
High-quality materials are used when producing Kaze Server 3.5. The front panel consists of brushed aluminum and accentuates the illuminated LCD display in an optimal way. Scythe Kaze Server 3.5 (KS01-BK-3.5) is now available for Euro 25.00 excl. VAT / US$ 36.00 excl. TAX.
Kaze Server 3.5
102 x 25 x 93 mm / 4.02 x 0.99 x 3.66 in
5 V or 12 V (From PC Power Supply Unit)
3.7 V (±10%) ~ 12 V (±10%)
Number of Fan Control Channels:
2 (Max. 1 Ampere and max. 12 W per Channel)
Fan Speed Range
0 - 9,990 rpm (Display: 30 rpm Steps)
Number of Temp Channels: .
2 (0 - 100°C / 32 - 199.9°F)
130 g / 4.19 oz.
3x Temperature Sensor Cables, 2x Fan Extension,Power Adapter, Adhesive Tape for Temperature Probes, Mounting Screws
Latest News Posts
- GeForce 397.93 drivers optimized for State of Decay 2, more
- US Department of Justice looking into crypto price fixing
- Epic is working on more major updates for Fortnite
- Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 710: built on 10nm, arrives soon
- Acer's new Predator Helios 500 notebook: Core i9, GTX 1070
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit